Saturday, May 20, 2006

寂寞的季节 - Ci Mo Te Ce Cie - Season of Loneliness



寂寞的季节
Ji Mo de Ji Jie
Season of Loneliness
Song: David Tao Zhe

风吹落最后一片叶
feng chui luo zui hou yi pian ye
The wind blew down the last leaf
我的心也飘着雪
Wo de xin ye piao zhe xue
And my heart is snowing.

爱只能往回忆里堆叠
ai zhi neng wang hui yi li dui die
Love can only return to the start and begin again
oh~给下个季节
oh~ gei xia ge ji jie
OH~ for the next season.

忽然间树梢冒花蕊 
hu ran jian shu shao mao hua rui
Suddenly a seedling sprouts
我怎么会都没有感觉?
wo zen mo hui dou mei you gan jue?
How could I have not felt it?

oh~ 整条街 都是恋爱的人 
oh~ zhen tiao jie dou shi lian ai de ren
OH~ the streets are filled with lovers
我独自走在暖风的夜
wo du zi sou zai nuan feng de ye
I walk in this warmth alone.

多想要向过去告别
duo xiang yao xiang guo qu gao bie
I really want to go ober and end it.
当季节不停更迭 
oh~dang ji jie bu ting geng die
But the seasons keep continuing.

oh~ 却还是少一点坚决 
oh~ que hai shi shao yi dian jian jue
OH~ Acutally I still lack some will power
在这寂寞的季节
zai zhe ji mo de ji jie
In this season of loneliness

艳阳高照在那海边 
yan yang gao zhao zai na hai bian
There's a brightness near the shoreline
爱情盛开的世界
ai qing sheng kai de shi jie
that was opened up by Love.

远远看着热闹一切 
yuan yuan kan zhe re nao yi qie
From afar I watch this warmth
oh~ 我记得那狂烈
oh~ wo ji da na kuang lie
OH~ I still remember that wild love

窗外是快枯黄的叶 
chuang wai shi kuai ku huang de ye
Outside the window is a withered leaf
感伤在心中有一些 oh~
gan shang zai xin zhong you yi xie oh~
I feel my wounds still have some OH~

我了解 那些爱过的人 
wo liao jie na xie ai guo de ren
I understand those that have loved before
心是如何慢慢在凋谢
xin shi ru he man man zai diao xie
of how the heart withers and falls

多想要向过去告别 
duo xian yao xiang guo qu gao bie
I really want to go over and end it
当季节不停更迭 oh~
dang ji jie bu ting geng die oh~
Bu the seasons keep continuing OH~

却还是少一点坚决 
que hai shi shao yo dian jian jue
Acutally, I still lack some will power
在这寂寞的季节
zai she ji mo de ji jie
In this season of loneliness

又走过风吹的冷冽 
you zou guo feng chui de leng jie
Another stormy season of loneliness
最后一盏灯熄灭
zui hou yi zhan deng xi mie
the last light of hope has extinguished.

从回忆我慢慢穿越 
cong hui yi wo man man chuan yue
From now on, I will slowly make my way through
在这寂寞的季节
zai zhe ji moe de ji jie
this season of loneliness

还是寂寞的季节 
hai shi ji mo de ji jie
Still this Season of Loneliness.
一样寂寞的季节
yi yang ji mo de ji jie
The same Season of Loneliness.
``````````````````````````````````````````
You know, at past time, if you told me that I would feel empty sometimes, maybe I would just laughed or tell ya that it’s cliché and I wouldn’t feel so, not soon at least. I have a nice family, friends, and a good life. What more would I ask for? And why would I feel lonely?
Now I realize that how wrong I was for just thinking such stupidity. Since I went off to college about 2 years ago, I often feel like I’m isolated from the outside world. Even though I used to hang out with my college friends, have many activities and so on, still I feel empty rather than fulfilled.
Now is one of the times when I feel lonely and empty because of no reason. I do have duties and responsibilities, but…if I think about’em all, they don’t give any meaning at all. Making me busy and turn my mind from feeling lonely just for a moment, after all, I’m still lonely.
I’m melancholic sometimes, I admit. Even I started this blog because of that reason; So that I could free myself from those blue feelings. Still, those feelings exist. How funny, isn’t it? Even I myself can’t comprehend who I really am at times.
I want to know, do you feel the same? Tell me, cos I will really glad to share this burden.
I want to go home, meet my family and all dat, cos there where my heart is.
*hiks*

No comments: