Friday, May 05, 2006

A Secret Wife? Ssshh… Keep It A Hush-Hush

Just after I thought I've found someone who can understand me, he started to be cold. Still dunno why he did that. Is that just on me? Why did he never tell me anything?
Argggh, enough for that itty-bitty thing. What I want to tell ya today is another thing.
I have a friend, the name is L. I knew him 2 years ago coz he is senior in my faculty, few months ago he has been graduated.
I don't really like him, though. Let me describe him... he is as gay as you could think of. He is too sensitive, I repeat, TOO SENSITIVE; you can always easily make him mad at you, for almost no reason. I don't really this kind of people, coz I usually honestly say what I have in mind, whether you like it or not, as long as I know that it’s true. This kind of people usually misunderstood me.
Once, he thought that I had a crush on him, just because my friend jokingly told him so. Thus, he avoided me like I was spreading virus onto him. Even he didn’t come to our faculty’s religious group he attended before because several times I came to that group’s events. So what? I’m the member of the same religion as him, beside we was in same faculty. Even if I came to that group, that wasn’t mean I really liked him that I always want to see him every time, right?
He told my friend Ed then,
“Tell your friend, Chris. He should come to the religious group to see God, not for looking for a partner.”
Ha?! I was shocked. Who does he think he is? Get a grip man!! I was not that low to tailing him everywhere (Even if I DO like him, I wouldn’t do that stupid thing. Moreover I didn’t like him. Word.). Ah, never mind, I don’t really care about what he thinks of me.

Nah, back to the story I want to tell you before…
In our faculty, there is a lecturer, named Dr. R. Suspiciously gay, even though he has already married back then. He completed his latest degree in Groningen, Deutsch (strong enough to fervent my suspiciousness for him, Deutsch…). So, this L was the lecture assistant for Dr. R, I know because Dr. R was lecturing me for that lecture.
And not long ago, I heard that this L is going to take the Doctoral degree without taking the Master degree. Also in Groningen, Deutsch. That was the beginning.
Several times I’ve met L outside the Dr. R’s office in the early evening, seemed waiting for something (or someone?). Do you think what I think, don’t ya?
Yes, Ed and I have discussed it this afternoon during our lunch break. We think that L is Dr. R’s secret WIFE. How could we conclude that? Let me mention our evidences and arguments, despite facts above:
1. I never met L again, looking for someone to spend a night with, in chat room. Before recent, he was so active there (Man, he is a faithful wife, hehehehe).
2. If, for some reasons, he joins in a research (not a 1on1 affair), why didn’t he just enter the building, but just waiting outside?
3. In my faculty, researches or academic activities is limited until about 3 or 4 PM, while L was waiting in the early evening. So this must be not for a research or academic purpose (except for ‘anatomy research’ purpose :p ).
4. Once I saw L driving Dr. R’s car, in the evening. That must be not for academic purpose, is that?
Ed laughed when I brought this topic upfront to him, but he said that he has the same suspiciousness as I do. If only that’s true…whoa, L what are you thinking about? He is twice your age lor, besides he has a wife already. And for Dr. R, all I can say is
“Are you NUT?”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure there's something wrong with Dr. R. well, i cant imagine that the stupid L be in between Dr. R's groin...excuse me, i need to puke..