Sunday, September 10, 2006

Awkward Situation

This morning I met my friend Sa and Li when I was walking to the canteen near my dorm to have my breakfast. They asked me to go to the art festival in my uni and then we could go to the church together. Since I have no plan for today, I said yes for sure.

So then we were: me, Sa, Ly, and Ty went to the art festival in hot summery sun. Gosh, it was so damn HOT. Moreover, because this festival is held about once every four years, everybody from around the town came and of course caused traffic-jam everywhere around my uni. It made me more peevish.
Yah, the festival itself wasn’t bad though; there were many kiosks that sell many hand-made crafts and souvenirs. You would like it, especially if you’re coming from outta town and looking for something as souvenirs.

I myself enjoyed the scenery of cute guys walking around. At my left, those cute Australian tourists were debating about the fabric’s price sold there. At my right, owww, look at that hot-bod, whoooow *drool* ehehe. Too bad I can’t post the pics here cos I afraid someone might recognize them or reckon where my uni is =p

Then there, we met Ty and Sa’s friends: Ne (a girl), Dj (a boy), and Ng (also a boy). Dj is also my friend, but it was the first time I met Ne and Ng, so Ty and Sa introduced me to them both. Ng is one year older than me, while Ne is one year younger than me. They both are in the same uni as me but they take different major. So then they joined our group and we walked around together during the festival.

About 4.30 o’clock, we walked out the festival area and went to the church together. I felt a bit sleepy during the sermon, so I fell asleep *yawnnn*, until the time to accept the holy bread, hehehe, naughty me. Yah, long to short, finally the Holy Mass is finished and then we went to have our dinner together, cos it almost 7 o’clock in the evening.

The fun is about to begin…

On our way to the dinner, Ng always tried to make conversations with me (the beginning of my suspiciousness, because he didn’t talk to others) and always tried to make eye contacts with me. The thing wasn’t different during our dinner. He laughed at my jokes, smiled at me cutely, stared at my eyes with ‘that’ look. That kind of look you’d use if you like someone. That tender and gentle look, you know? Every time I tried to reply his stare, he would just shift his stare onto someone else; dare not to see me straight to the eyes. Well, I’m not being self-centered here, and forgive me if I’m wrong and easy judging, but from the way he behaves, I thought that this guy liked me (since he didn’t see others and talk to other that way he see and talk with me), tee hee. And the funny thing is Ne did the exact same thing as he did.

So there I was, in some sort of awkward situation. The world around us seemed blurring and just black-and white (ahaha, cliché ya?). There were just the three of us. One gay guy (that’s me) being starred by one suspiciously-gay guy and one cute girl. Wakssss…

After we finished our dinner, we went to Sa’s dorm to have a bit chit-chat and game since we rarely reunited like this (yah, because everyone has his/her own business la). And the awkward situation I’ve mentioned before again repeated. That two always trying to make eye contacts, and it made me feel awkward. Awwwghhh.

Well, I kinda like Ng though. He’s neither gorgeous nor cute. I could say that he’s average. His height is about my height, but his body a bit more toned, with short curly black hair, white skin, and thin sideburns. I saw that he’s also a bit hairy (just a bit, not too much) from the lil’ tuft of chest hair on top of his shirt. And one thing which makes me like him, he’s manly. Not that kind of butch or ah-beng la, but in a nice way. Pity us, we didn’t have much time for more chit-chat thus made me couldn’t discover him more this time.

About the girl, Ne is not bad herself. She’s cute, if I may say. But I won’t describe much about her here, kekeke.

Yah, once more, long to short, nothing happened. I still haven’t know whether he’s really likes me or not (and of course, whether he’s gay or not). Shit, I forgot to ask Ng’s mobile number. But I’m looking forward to meet him again on this Tuesday, since we’re going to take some psycho test together on the same place. Wish me luck guys. Hope I’ll be lucky.

No comments: