Tuesday, September 12, 2006

So Hateful – Part Two

[Case 3: Jealousy]
Once in our class, another friend of mine Van sat next to San’s girlfriend, Rin. And of course la, as chummy friend, they two did a bit chit-chat during the lecture. And finally our lecturer reckoned them and said, “If you two want to date, talk about it later outside the class!”

Normal people would just laugh and let it passed just that, since you know that they only did chit-chat and nothing more (it is DURING the class after all, so what can be happen?). But nooo, after the class dismissed, San approached Van and asked furiously “HEH, Van, what did you do with my girlfriend?!!! You want to date her, HUH?!” and tried to make a fight with poor Van. Luckily we as their friends were still there and separated them both. And Van, still felt uneasy about this, stopped talking with Rin for few days, until Rin apologized (surreptitiously) to him for what her boyfriend has done.

[Case 4: Egoistic + Emotional]
This is his behavior which is the reason I write this post.

Unluckily, as a laboratory partner for this semester, I got him. OMG, it is a bad coincidence indeed. But on the good side, we can discuss and prepare lab report without so much effort since we’re in the same dorm thus making our meeting easy. But still, the misery goes.
This happened just a few days ago. As usual, before the lab experiment begins, we are expected to have so-called preparation discussion with our lecturer who handles that experiment. So there we were, sitting in front of our lecturer while he tested us on anything we knew about the experiment. From the first question, San always answered. I thought he was a bit dominating though, but I didn’t want to interrupt him talking. So I waited till he shut his big mouth off for a second and then I answered our lecturer’s next question. The next question, I answered again, but San interrupted me while I was talking. At first I didn’t mind. But then again and again he kept interrupt me on and on. Gosh, it was so exhausting. This guy is annoying, with capital A-N-N-O-Y-I-N and G.
Then few days after that exhausting discussion, Rin told me indirectly (through my other friend) that
San somehow felt that I was annoying at our preparation discussion. That I INTERRUPTED him when he tried to talk. And as a result, he felt peevish. And San said to Rin that’s why he always interrupted me when I tried to answer the next questions in that discussion.
WHAT THE F***!!!!! So that is the reason why he always interrupted me talking. If there’s someone who had the right to be furious, it was ME! ME! ME! Gosh! He DOMINATED the conversation from the beginning, didn’t give me a chance to answer, and yet he felt peevish just because I tried to answer. I didn’t even interrupt him when he was talking, I answered when he was silent. For God’s sake, the discussion determines our grades, not only his grades, but also my grades. So what’s the point if he always answered all the questions and left me silent? If he cares about grades, well, ME TOO. And how dare he was to treat me like that. Tell others as if he was a victim and I was the bad boy. I promise, some time and somehow in the future, I’ll make revenge on him, slyer and crueler.

[Case 5: Negative-Minded]
Even his girlfriend admits it to me herself. One good and simple example:

This happened few weeks ago. At our dorm we had a kitchen and sometimes we cook. And that night I saw him boiled an egg. And coincidently I also wanted to boil egg. Thought it’s not good if the heat from the stove dissipated (since he only boiled one egg at a time), I told him I also boiled an egg in the same pan. I wanted to have my egg half-done, so after just 5 minutes or so I turned the stove off for a sec, put down the pan, and took my boiled egg from the pan. And when I put the pan (which still contains his egg) back on the stove and turned the stove on again, San came and saw. And guess what he said to me?
“Chris, why do you cook my egg after yours, huh?”
See what I mean? He thought I made my egg as a priority and cooked his egg after I finished with mine. Gosh! I can’t comprehend him at all; he has been in the same dorm with me for almost two years and yet he still didn’t know what kind of man I am. For your information, I’m a fair and honest person. I will not cheat anyone unless he/she tries to cheat with me before. So why he still thought that I did that on bad purpose? I think that’s because he’s negative-minded, unfair, and dishonest himself.

Gosh, how could so much “sifat jelek” adjoined altogether in one person??
No wonder he didn’t have much friends in high school back then (I heard this from his ex-high school friend). I pity Rin for being with him. I’ve tried to find his good side lho, but no, I really can’t find it. I give up. And now I’m just trying to be nice with him, at least on the surface. Better be quiet and prepare for my revenge on him. Be afraid, be very afraid…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wadooh...

If I were you, I would just punch that bastard in the face (maybe not that rude, but still I'll do something)

Any plan to make him 'kapok'?

++ Chris ++ said...

Whaha, like ur style dude ;)
Of course I'll do some revenge on him, nastier and crueler, whuahahaha *mimicking Cruella deVille* But of course, in a smart way.
So he would know what the real calumny (=fitnah) is.

Anonymous said...

Great,

btw I'm staying here alone, trying to finish my 4-year degree