Saturday, September 02, 2006

Go Back To The Past

A translation of Jay Chou's song,

回到過去
Hui Dao Guo Qu

Go Back To The Past

A yellow and old light
Time is at the side, suffocating without uttering a word
Loneliness starts with completely no sense of propriety
Don’t understand the difference between light and heavy
Silence
Propping up jumps across strange
Quietly watching early dawn and dusk
Your body shape
Loses balance
Slowly sinks
Darkness is already flying around in mid air
Should proceed where, I cannot see
Maybe love is in another end of the dream
No way of living in real space
I want to go back to the past
I am trying to hold you in my arms
The sheepish face carries a bit of childishness
I want to see
The world you see
I want to be in your dream’s frame
As long as I can depend on being together I can then feel the sweetness
I want to go back to the past
I am trying to let the story continue
At least I don’t let you leave me again
Divert time's attention
This time I will hold you even more tightly
I request you to stay like this, I don’t know if I am too late or not
I want to go back to the past
A yellow and old light
Lightens this whole concert
Thank you all for coming to watch me
I’m very moved and also very happy
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

You know, this is the first time I get sentimental about love. Ya, I can say myself as a selfish guy, yes, that's who I am. From all I can remember, I rarely feel I love someone, even to my ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend *sorry sorry to you two*.
All I feel for them is that I like them and I don’t want to lose them, no more. Perhaps was because I didn’t find ‘something’ in them that is precious to me. When we broke-up, I didn’t think much about it and I didn’t feel too sad because of it. But now I feel lose this guy more than what I think. It's weird.
I realize that he wasn't mine. I realize that was also my fault. I realize he’s stupid. I realize he’s naïve. I realize I’m such a coward for not telling him the truth. I realize maybe he’s tired with me. I realize that maybe we aren’t destined to be together. And now I realize that he will be a part of my live I won’t ever forget.

Good bye Stupido. Just want to say I loved you.

2 comments:

executorlouis said...

I really, really love this song! Its so meaningful, and the MTV always makes me smile. *sigh*

++ Chris ++ said...

Hehehe, me too. And I think this song represents me well in this situation =)