Wednesday, September 20, 2006

F*****G ‘GILA’ B.I.T.C.H!!

This morning I started my day with a big smile. You know, being optimize is a key to be happy and success man, I try to applying that optimism in my everyday life. After I took a bath before my lecture, my Cross necklace was broken. I reckoned that something bad awaits today.

Minute after minute, hour after hour, there was nothing too bad happened. Yah, maybe some little bad things happened (I accidentally spilled my lunch onto my pants, I was late for my first lecture, etc etc) but not one of them can be considered a bad luck. Then I started to be nonchalant.

Then in the early evening, when I walked down the stairs at my uni, wanted to go have a dinner with Ty, suddenly this woman appeared. She was just about 30 y/o, with ‘batik’ blouse and a dark brown skirt. His hair was cut resemble men’s cut, and she held a handbag. There was nothing strange with her appearance though. Then she asked me,

Bitch: “Hey, did you just see a guy with a white shirt on running upstairs?”

Innocent Me: “No, I didn’t see anyone with a white shirt on.” Well yes, I didn’t see anyone matching those criteria. In fact, I didn’t even reckon anyone running upstairs at all.

Bitch: “Are you sure? You don’t cheat me?” Heee? What’s this????

Inocent Me: “Yes, of course.”

Bitch: “Really? Can you swear on God? You don’t tell me the truth, do you?? SWEAR ON GOD!”

Innocent Me: *felt a bit strange* “Sure lah, I didn’t see anyone running upstairs at all.”

Bitch: *walked up the stairs* “Maybe you’re blind, or your glasses’ thickness needed to be increased. Or you DIDN’T tell me the truth.” WHATTTTTTT??????

*continued mumbling and abusing me verbally while looking at me and walking up the stairs*

Innocent Me: *being furious, yelled at her* “YOU INSANE BITCH!!!!” BASTARD!! I want to punch you right on your f*****g face!!!!

Bitch: “WHAT?! You called me insane?! How dare you! You’re insane yourself!!.......blablablablablablablablablabla”

I didn’t hear last sentences she vomited after, being too furious. I walked down and told about that insane bitch to my friend furiously. I poured my anger out to everyone who wanted to listen. Then my friend Jan suggested that we looked for that bitch because he wanted to see how she looks like and all. But when we looked her upstairs, she wasn’t there. I asked everyone in that place whether they saw that bitch or not and few of them said that that bitch was looking for something, walked around the 3rd floor in circle as if she has been missing something important and saying something like “Where’s that thing ya? Where??”

After walking around few times, she then walked down the stairs again and no one could say where exactly she was then.

Then I started to realize, that bitch really is ‘gila’, maybe has a serious mental disorder. But from the way she looks or the way she talks, she wasn’t abnormal at all! SHIT!! Why did I meet that crazy lady? She really ruined my whole mood after that. That was what my augury wanted to tell this morning. Why should I 'ketemu orang gila'???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a bad luck.. keep praying u won't never see that kinda bitch again.

bikin dosa orang aja. udah ga kenal, eh marah2 lagi..

Anonymous said...

Haha, orang gila? Nvmlar, once in a lifetime experience... I hope... Hahahahaha..

++ Chris ++ said...

mil: Heeh, bikin orang kesal aja...Abis nggak terlihat kayak orgil sih, jadi pas dia maki-maki ya gw kirain itu beneran, ya gw tanggepin aja lagi.

kyle: Yea kyle, I hope it just once in my lifetime...I hope...;)
But it kinda shocked me somehow...

++ Chris ++ said...

Hummm prefer not to meet any of'em, hehe...