Monday, September 04, 2006

Mouse No Longer Loves Rice

I knew that love can’t be forgotten easily and I knew that I won’t ever forget my love to this STUPIDO, but I think this song represents what I’m feeling now very well :-)

If you want a copy of this song, simply message me on MSN, jackmcphee21@hotmail.com

I don’t want to surrender to this situation, awkward situation if I may say. I will collect my pieces of heart and try to build my love once again, maybe for this STUPIDO, or maybe for someone else. Forgive me for being so mellow these few days, I promise I’ll be okay from now on.

Thanks Ed for providing the translation...

Lau Shu Bu Zai Ai Da Mi
(Mouse No Longer Loves Rice)

Ni li kai zhi hou
after you have left

Wo yao zhi ji zou
I have to walk by myself

Fang kai shou, bu hui tou
Letting your hands, no looking back [anymore]

Chuang wai de yu bu ting liu
The rain outside the window, falling continuously


Yu ji guai lai dao, mong bei chui zhe zou

After the rain has stopped, all the dreams have been blown away

Wo de ai ni bu dong
My love that you fail to understand

Ai qing jiu xiang ge hei dong
Love is just like a black hole

Tong guo zhi hou, yao xue wei jiao bu zhi ji
After [passing through] the pain, I’ll learn to live by myself

Guo qu de, wang ji le
All the by-gones, I have forgotten them all

Bu zai wei ni fei xing ji
No longer accompanying you through the live

Wen an de lu deng, xuan de hen gu ju
Warm-bright lamp in the side of the street, shining so lonely

Bu yao jin, mei guan xi
It’s okay, no problem

Wo yao hao hao huo xia qu
I’ll live my life very well

Gai wang ji de, wang ji dou dang cheng hui yi
All I have to forget, I’ll let them become only memories

Shuo hao le, bu ku qu
After been said, Not crying anymore

Hua luo lei shui man man di
The tears-drop slowly falls

You na me yi tian, wo yi jing she yu
I have a day like this, I have already been satisfied

Jiu xiang lao shu wang ji le zhi ji
Just like the mouse that forgets itself

Chen jing ai da mi
Ever been loving the rice

© zhongGen – gagfi.blogspot.com

No comments: