Wednesday, September 27, 2006

NUS Presentation

I’m sorry for my sporadic presence in blog these days, there’s so much to do in my uni (assignments, exams, additional tasks, etc etc) but so little to tell (I’m sure you don’t want to hear my sighs about such a heavy workload I have, do you?). Today is not an exception, busy busy busy all day. Here I checklist my job for today:

ü Study for my exam tomorrow (Gosh, the book is so thick! It’s waiting to be touched. Moreover it’s the lecture that needs an extra effort for you to be understood because of its complexity. And the exam will cover HALF of the book. Ooooh shoot me *unconscious*).

ü Prepare the Computer Laboratory for my senior’s exam today.

ü Scan and send those passports (those are my lecturer’s passports) and his ID cards. Geez, he has 7 passports!! What did he use them all for??!!

ü There’s people from NUS (National University of Singapore) coming to give some seminar and I AM the one who was expected to documenting the seminar.

The last one, is one I wouldn’t mind to do. There are two people from NUS, Mr. Subudjang Kawi (whose the name I knew later on from that brochure), and Mr. Dunno-what-his-name-with-bald-head. They two are coming here, to Indonesia to offer scholarship programs for Post-Graduate students in my uni. Yah, as usual, as a documentation and liaison official, I took pics here and there.
Hey, I found dat Mr. Kawi is quite good-looking for a man of his age, hehehe, so I just being naughty and misused my official status a bit. I started to take quite many pics of him. Just for fun. And I think that Ed might like him though, since he kinda resembles a straight friend of mine who Ed used to like. Here I post few of them, so you could see.

He is about 35 y/o or above I guess, with white skin, slanting eyes, and not fat body type. I say, he’s a mature Singaporean typical, which you rarely never meet in Indonesia. So I think it wasn’t peculiar if I got quite excited.

About the seminar itself, I can say not much to tell. You must know what it was like la, so I wouldn’t write about it here. I didn’t have a chance to meet Ed and gossiping about this, so I hope I could meet him soon, hehehe.

Ah, now I just realized that I’m so tired. I’ll write more posts later then…*yawn*

P.S: Ed, are u interested? =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's getting hot down here.. hehe