Monday, September 18, 2006

A Gossip from CEK & RICEK

CEK and RICEK, a quite famous infotainment (aka gossip show) got this on broadcast, not long ago,

“A famous model, OC, canceled his marriage with DA, due to personal reasons.
Here are a couple statements from them on the conference press held yesterday to announce the cancellation.
OC: I still love her though and it’s such a hard thing to do. That I think, we’ve been through this far. And regrettably we must end it now.
DA: We broke up, but we still are friends.
…………………………………………………”

HA! Funny! Indeed. And I think is personal reasons are: He’s GAY!

Well well well, one more gay guy plays the ‘dance to be straight’ act by dating a girl. And furthermore, abruptly canceled his soon-to-be wedding ceremony due to personal reasons which he didn’t mention at all to public.

You might think why I am so sure that he really is gay, don’t you? Well, I saw him on the first time he got into television. He was a presenter for another gossip show (Owh, I just coincidently saw those gossip shows, by the way) on TV, and you know, he was waaaayy too queeny. With that ‘melambai-lambai’ gestures and so girlie speak. Any normal gay guy wouldn’t ever think twice for considering him as gay. Plus another gay evidences I found back then about this guy. Yah, recently, he decided to ‘be more macho’ and try to change the way he talk (which is useless I think, cos you still could see that he’s a queer) so he’s not too queeny-talking as before.

The question is: Is it right for a gay guy to conceal his gayness by dating a girl? I mean, it is sooo not right and so unfair for the girl. She’s just being a concealer, a mask for the guy. The gay guy gets the benefit of not being suspected as gay (except by another gay guy with a strong gaydar, of course). But for me, it is just so a desperate attempt to DENY who he really is.

Doesn’t he ever thinking about how the girl feels? For being cheated. Let’s imagine if the position is contrary, he’s a girl and being cheated by a gay man. Doesn’t he think that it hurts? If you’re bisexual, that’s different. Maybe it seems rather egoistic for bisexual men, for able being with either a girl or a guy. But, that’s the fact. They really can. I emphasize: By saying this, of course, I didn’t mean anything bad toward gay men who also dating girl lho. Neither, by any chance, put bisexual, higher than gay men (well, I’m gay myself).

Of course, when we are talking about gossip, it isn’t infatuating without relating it to my actual cases…

So it’s just the similar case with STUPIDO, who also is dating a girl. The girl, named Ca, told me once, that since they two date, they’ve never gone out together. We (me and Ed), of course said this to ourselves,
“Well, of course he didn’t ask you to go on an outing or what, he’s gay after all.”
“How could she be so blind?”
“Ough, pity Ca, for being wif him.”

And those are not only our opinion. My other girl friends, also said the same thing about them (of course, without even knowing that STUPIDO is gay),
“It’s not like they two dating at all lho.”
“I think STUPIDO isn’t ready yet in building a relationship.”
“That guy is so different from Ca, I couldn’t find any similarity on them both.”

See? That’s why I just see what he’s doing as a futile and desperate attempt to conceal his gayness.
What do you guys think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww.. poor DA. Tho I'm gay, I do admit that she's hot. Too bad she didn't realize that from the beginning..

Btw, any news from ILB and BA? Last time I heard they were rumoured as a couple. Woow, if that's true, they make a cute one.

ILB: used to star in Indonesian version of Meteor Garden.
BA: a cute TV presenter with DS as his partner in one of chart music program

++ Chris ++ said...

Oooow, I know who ILB and BA are, kekekeke. You give really obvious hints lho, lol.
My dear friend of friend said he knew BA personally and told me that BA really is actually gay, no doubt.
From what I heard, BA used to like those ‘bule’ people (let’s keep it a hush-hush, kay?), but that was before the gossip about him and his relationship with ILB became hot =p
But no, there’s no new gossip about them lately… If you know somthin, let me know ya ;-)

Anonymous said...

I only have their pictures posing in the gym along with other twink (I suspect that he's their kutjing.. hihi.. silly me). They're so cute. Remind me of those Bel Ami boys (esp Ethan Clarke, if you know what I mean..)