Saturday, September 16, 2006

Mr. M and His Bulging Crotch


There’s this one lecturer in my uni, named Mr. M. He’s quite young for a lecturer, just about 40 y/o I guess. Every time I enter his class, the class is almost full, and just leaving the middle front seats empty (like any normal class will do, hehehe). Thus, I always have to sit there, in the middle of the first row.

At first, I didn’t really like it, since Mr. M has this ‘bad’ habit to ask the students on the first row about what he just explained. But after I experienced it, now I kinda enjoying sit on the first row.

FYI*, the seats on my classes are arranged somewhat resemble the stairs: the first row will be the lowest and the last row will be the highest. Mmmm, how to explain it ya. Oh ya, like sport stadiums chair, if you know what I mean.

So there I was, paying attention to Mr. M. He’s quite tall, but definitely not gorgeous nor handsome. In fact he’s not my type at all (hoho, arrogant me). And guess what, he came closer and closer to my seat and there, he stood in front of me while speaking to the students on the back about somthin’ somthin’ I didn’t hear clearly. Maybe it wasn’t really a big deal, if only he didn’t STOOD TOO CLOSE with me (he’s just about 30 cm far from my face) and flaunting his bulging CROTCH right in front of my face. And also, he wore that tight jeans, which made his bulge even look bigger. And as a plus, he moved a bit from left to right, and back from right to left…

Left…right…left…right…

Right…left…right…left…

Aaggghhh, he broke my concentration! You know, how he could expect me paying attention to his lecture while he flaunted his bulging crotch in front of my face.

Once he walked even closer and accidentally brushed my right elbow with his crotch x-|
*gulp*

But if it continues like this, that would be bad since I just paying attention to his crotch instead of the lecture. I promise, from tomorrow on, I’ll come up early so I won’t get the first row seat again..........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Either he has an intention of flaunting his bulge, or either it's just all a misunderstanding... =P

Let's pray it's a misunderstanding.

++ Chris ++ said...

Lolz! Ya, let's pray that it's just a misunderstanding, purely misunderstanding
*humming.......*
Amen
=p

Anonymous said...

Oooo.

Student lecturer scandal~~~

-Live Long & Prosper

++ Chris ++ said...

Ahaha.... I hope it won't be one,lolz.
Errhhh, defiant??

Anonymous said...

Wah, got nice view also dowan ar? LOL