Thursday, September 07, 2006

Too ‘Straight’?!?

“I like straight-acting guy, twinks, doctor,…………..bla bla”

Is one introduction sentence I read on a gay dating site yesterday.

Talking about straight-acting, I dunno lho, how could the guy who wrote that sentence recognize whether someone is a straight-acting gay or a real straight guy. The case is different if you have a really strong gaydar or what to help you recognize the gay ones.

Me myself for instance, many people say I can hardly be recognized as gay one (No protest! That’s not me talking lho =p). So when mrbunnyban told me that maybe the reason why STUPIDO stop chasing me is because he’s kinda tired chasing a ‘straight’ guy like me, it makes me think.

Am I really too ‘straight’ thus made STUPIDO flustered? Well maybe that is. Cos STUPIDO is still a newbie in a rainbow world, thus makes him hardly recognized me waving my rainbow bait to lure him to me. Argggh….

Now that everyone gossiping about this new couple (Ca and STUPIDO), it makes me a bit jealous. Especially when those people start to talking to me stuff like,
“How did they be together?”
“When did they start dating each other?”
“Ahhh, how COULD they be together?”
“Pity Ca, she always surrounded by narcisst guy like you and STUPIDO. Hahaha”
‘SHIT! Is it for real?? I must congratulate them two.”

Arrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh.
Yah, you know la how it feels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like falling in love with a straight guy but the problem is that it's a GAY guy who didnt want to be gay... :(

++ Chris ++ said...

Yea kyle... But I won't surrender *huh* let me make him see what he's been missing, kekekeke.