Thursday, September 21, 2006

Blog Face Changing (Again...)

If you notice, there’s a change in my blog’s face from today on. Yea, finally I reckoned that my blog’s face is too gloomy and somehow give you dark ambience. Nah, I’ve replaced that gloomy background with this picture which is radiating more ‘spring’ ambience, hehehe. Through so long research and browsing through Google, I finally made up my mind and chose this one.

Do you like it guyz??

Please leave a comment or two… I’d appreciate your opinion =)

6 comments:

Harvey said...

This is good. I like greeneries.

Anonymous said...

coolioo!!

++ Chris ++ said...

harvey: Ya, I also like greeneries. That's why I chose this one instead of fruities background, hehe.

mil: Thank you... =)

solitude said...

tis is a very refreshing one...

Anonymous said...

It's good if you change your pictures every now and then... looks fresh, like solitude said.. :)

++ Chris ++ said...

Haha, thanks...
Glad you two like it =)