Monday, August 07, 2006

Anata Anata Anata

I couldn’t stand my long hair, it’s so annoying. So I went to Anata today to get my hair cut. Ah, I saw today that seductive pedicure guy was absent, lol. It’s not like I was searching for him in purpose though=p

Yah, I told my stylist (I dunno what to call this profession, cos in Indo we usually call it “tukang potong rambut”, kekeke) to cut my hair short. I want to have spiky hair style, bored liao with that long Asian hairstyle he used to cut my hair. But beyond my expectation, he cut my hair TOO much thus I look like a bit bald. It also makes my face looks somewhat chubby (hate hate hate it). Gosh, what will Chris say about my new hair style?

4 comments:

Ganymede said...

Maybe he digs bald headed guys? :P

++ Chris ++ said...

Wakaka, yea, hope so. He saw me just a moment ago and say it's cute *happy happy* =D
And now my friends told me that my hair somewhat resemble his hairstyle, aww. It wasn't intentional lo~~

Kihu said...

baldy chubby chris? ekekeke

++ Chris ++ said...

Nah, notty notty famez, lolz. I'm not chubby, not chubby, not chubby......kekeke.
Or izzat just my impression that I'm chubby ya? Cos my friends said I am skinny instead of chubby lo =p