Sunday, August 20, 2006

Chilling Sensation

Sometimes, I and my Ma will go for a simple walk after we had our dinner. It will be just the two of us, while we do simple talks, exchange gossips, or whatever happened around us. It isn’t different last night. But not as usual, we decided to change or usual route a bit. Then we planned to pass over the deserted playground nearby.
The wind was strong thus the night was so cold. We walked along together and crossed the river’s bridge near our house, toward that deserted playground I mentioned earlier.

As we thought, that playground is kinda dark and a bit creepy, with its dense banyan trees (a.k.a. ‘beringin’ trees) canopy. The shades of the trees blown by the wind added the creepiness there.
Even when the playground has been deserted, the swings and the see-saws there were still in good shape. The playground has 2 swings which were placed side-to-side.
When we saw the swing…..Gosh! One of the swings was swung without anyone pushing it! At first, we thought that was just the wind, but after we saw it more precisely, the other swing didn’t move at all. And when the wind stopped blowing for quite long, the swing’s movement was still steady as if disembodied force pushed it perpetually. OMG, it gave me chilling sensation on my whole body when I saw it.
I knew it before, that on that playground, there were many ghostly appearances. But still, it chills me to saw one of them myself. When I asked my Ma, she answered that there, near that playground, there this woman who was killed and his body was buried nearby. So her angered spirit has been wandering around that place until now. Whuiiiii.
And I noticed after, there was this couple on the bench under one of the banyan trees, ‘asyik-masyuk’ flirting and hugging, didn’t notice the ghostly swing at all. Yah, we (my Ma and I) didn’t feel afraid, walking close to that playground and pretended as if we didn’t see anything. Then we walked home while talking about it~~

Ahaha, don’t you think that the way I write this post kinda resemble those horror novels a bit? Kekekeke. But this story is true lho, I experienced it myself. Wah, maybe I should rethink a side career path as a horror writer, lolz ;-)

2 comments:

Kihu said...

duhz... haha maybe the couple u saw are ghost too ekekek!

++ Chris ++ said...

kyle: Hiii Ju On, I didn't watch it till the end. That scarry boy somehow reminds me of 'tuyul', the creepy version:-/

famezgay: Hmmm maybe maybe, but I was pretty sure that they aren't, cos I didn't sense something strange from their appearance~~
But...I might be wrong, kekeke.