Friday, August 25, 2006

Simple Kind of Life

Sometimes, I’m wondering what will my life be ya?
I ever once had this image, that me as a gay will spend my life alone, wandering around without wife, kids, or so so. What a cold life it would be. It was when I regretting my gayness though, lol.
But now it’s different. Now I’m happy and proud that I’m gay. I don’t even want to think what my life could be if I’m straight, ahaha.

I want that once-in-the-future, I marry my right guy (for now I’d like to think that the guy is that bakka* Chris, lolz) and life happily together. Its cliché, I know it already, lol. I know it’s also something that all gays want. But still, it’s my dream =p

We life in this cozy big house, just us (and of course, few maids are necessary). After we got off from our daily routines, we would take bath together, in that spacious bathroom decorated simply with few flowers and pleasant scent. Cuddling each other in the bath tub, I rub the soap along his body, and he responded. Warm water running through our body, jasmine aroma is in the air. Relaxing our minds together, ahhh, what a simple life.

Then we would have dinner together. Enjoying city lights from the balcony together. I caress him before our maids bring us the meal and he holds my hands tight. I kiss him and tell him how much I love him. And then, when the supper’s ready, we eat and do chit-chat about what we experienced today. Communication is a good way to build a successful relationship, you know. My parents told me that.

We would spend our time together after that: maybe going to a gay bar, watching movies, playing computer games, read our favorite books, playing that board-game (errhhh, Snake & Ladder? Scrabble? Ludo?), walking somewhere, of course we do it all together.

Maybe we could have a child or two, who knows? If we’re ready for that, so why not? I kinda like kids (oooow, especially babies), but no naughty ones :-/
Raising our kid(s) together, watch him grow (note that I mention HIM, it means I just want to have son, not daughter) and call us Papa. How sweet isn’t it?
And then after our kid married or what (yah, maybe our kid also gay, who know? Lolx) and all that left is us together, we would live happily ever after =)

*bakka : Japanese term, means ‘idiot’

1 comment:

++ Chris ++ said...

Wehehehe, sweet isn't it? lolz