Monday, August 28, 2006

Sleep-Over

These few days, my chummy girl friend Ri visiting me from J-town, since she didn’t have something to do to spend his holiday which will end this September 5. During her visit, she will stay at my other girl friend (Ran)’s dorm at Ciumbuleuit.

One thing that I didn’t expect at all: SHE BROUGHT HER BOYFRIEND wif her. And guess what? Her boyfriend, Er, would stay HERE, in my room for few days. Maybe it’s not a big deal for him to stay at my room but only one reason: I suspected that he’s GAY. Gosh! You can imagine la, what would happen if two gay boys share one room… (No need further explanation la).

My friend Id just told me these in our chat session few days ago,

“Be careful lho. Don’t have sex with your friend’s boyfriend.”

“But it’s all right if he’s your girl friend’s boyfriend.”

“Don’t forget, practice safe sex hon.”

OMG, no lah. It wouldn’t happen between us. I’ll never steal someone else’s boyfriend. I believe in karma. If you do something like that, so you should be prepared to get someone to do the same thing to you in return.

But wait, maybe I can make this into some kind of detective game, I’ll proof that he’s actually gay (without attract him sexually, of course, tee hee:-p).

Back to my story, he arrived yesterday, looked somehow ‘yummy’ in that tight shirt.
Owh what was I thinking, bitchy me!

[evidence 1] His apparel’s degree of gayness is high

He unpacked his backpack, and…

[evidence 2] L’oreal and BIOTHERM face care series appeared

What kind of straight guy would use those facial care series on his own will? Hmmm.

This afternoon, we played bowling and then spent all day long browsing on those factory outlets at Haji Juanda Street

[evidence 3] He shares the same kind of fashion interest with me

Even he chose the exact same pieces of apparel with what I chose. Geez, what’s this? Coincidence?

Also, Ri told me that her boyfriend somehow reminds her of me. He’s kinda melancholic, funny, calm, mature-minded, and care for girls feeling, just like me (no protest lho, it’s all her opinion about me, hehe).

[evidence 4] He’s so sensitive, emotionally-thinking and mellow: a bit girl-minded.

[evidence 5] Tonight, he asked me whether I have a girlfriend or not. Avoiding further conversation about this topic, I said to him that I have this one girl I like, and that we just in intimate-but-without-bonding-between-us kind of relationship.

[evidence 6] He watched “Brokeback Mountain, while my straight friends abandoned that film, even as our discussion topic.
These last two maybe not strong evidences, but I considered this as part of my judgment.

My conclusion: He’s gay, or at least bisexual.

I might be wrong about this~~

What do you guys think?

3 comments:

Ganymede said...

Ooo new fish has arrive. :P

Harvey said...

LOL, this reminds me of Will & Grace.

There's a secret question that will reveal the truth flawlessly ---- ARE YOU GAY?

++ Chris ++ said...

defiant: Yea yea, a big one, lolz

famezgay: 99.99% GAY, definitely :D

kyle: Yep, pity Ri, she doesn't even realize how gay he is, duh :-/

harvey: Lolz, kekeke, ya harvey...flawlessly. Eh, you watched the whole seasons already??