Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Love Outing

As we both agreed yesterday (note this: Chris came to my room again yesterday! Just to tell me about our outing. Why didn’t he just call instead? Tee hee) today we will go ‘jalan-jalan’ looking for mp4player we both wanted at electronic centre nearby.

Here’s our conversation on SMS before he arrived,

He: ##Oi Chris, when will you be free today? About our outing… still okay?##

Me: ##Ya, ya I am now free; I don’t have any other class anymore today. So it’s up to you la about the time.##

He: ##Haha, I swam this morning, had no class for today. So when?##

Me: ##How ‘bout now? It depends on your free time. I’m free today. I will stay here all day. I’m waiting ;-) ##

He: ##Okay2, I will take a bath a moment, haha.##

He: ##Okay2, I will take a bath a moment, haha.##

He: ##Okay2, I will take a bath a moment, haha.##

He: ##Okay2, I will take a bath a moment, haha.##

He: ##Okay2, I will take a bath a moment, haha.## *He sent it to me five times*

Me: ##Hey hey, look who’s the rich one, send SMS 5 times at-once, hehehe.##

He: ##Okay2, I will take a bath a moment, haha.## *again*

He: ##Okay2, I will take a bath a moment, haha.## *and again*

Oow, why didn’t he ask me to join him taking a bath? Hahaha~~

He arrived quickly at my room, with his thin PINK t-shirt (Ooooooow, sooooo gaaayyyy, lolz), khaki pants, and black jacket. I dunno why but he seems like wearing that black jacket so much, I often see him with that jacket before. Me myself had the exact same jacket like that but I rarely wear it :-/

He a bit startled when he saw me with my SEDUCTIVE pastel blue shirt on, lolz. You know? The one with a zipper instead of buttons and you can zip it so low thus your chest appeared quite much. Yea, I wore it, hehehe. But he seemed like that kind of shirt though, I knew that he had that kind of clothes also. Kekeke, skanky…

Then we go there by his motorcycle. I sensed that he was a bit nervous from the way he drives. We sat so close and I somehow held him quite tight on that motorcycle, I dunno whether he realized it or not. I treasure my every moment with him. Like in those romantic movies, I’d like the time to stop forever at that moment. Cliché, I know.

We arrived at about 14.00 and while he parked his motorcycle, I took peeks on him, imagining him naked while bathing. Oh, naughty me, kekeke.

Well, we browsing along (while gossiping and chitchat-ing) for the player through that mall; never had him so excited as today before though. But he still as shy as usual, cos I’d always be the one who talks at the shopkeeper, asking for the prices, and comparing each player’s specification. Till the clock showed 16.00 o’clock and finally we found it, TARAAARAA, a cute little black mp4 player we both liked. It was so cheap, couldn’t resist buying it. Ahaha, we are sooo resemble a real couple ya, browsing for something together, buy the exact same mp4player, oooh, what will we do next ya??? Maybe have a dinner together?? I hope, hehe….I thought the shopkeeper also mistook us as a gay couple, therefore she gave us that ‘special price’ for those mp4players. Well, couldn’t blame her, though :-p

On our way home, we passed at this ice cream stall we both never tried before, and then he asked me whether I’ve tried ice creams there or not. Wooo, what is this? Do you think what I think? Then I told him that I’ve never tried ice-cream there and maybe some time we could try come by to the stall and eat some ice cream together*tee hee, happy me*.

4 comments:

Harvey said...

It's kinda confusing when you call him the same name you call yourself.

Wow..Sending 7 same sms... his phone's send button got prob isit?

BTW, is the other Chris gay?

++ Chris ++ said...

harvey: Hehehe, ya, I realized maybe people kinda flustered with that, so I try my best to differ our nick x)
And yea, the other Chris is also gay, he was listed in one of GLBT directory here. But the prob is he doesn't know that I'm also gay and I already knew he's also gay.
Kekeke, don't get flustered by this sentence ya~ ;)

kyle: Yea, I do really hope this will go on well... Pray for me ya, kekeke.
I also realise what you think, that we have quite lot of 'THINGS' in common, haha, maybe that's one reason why I adore him so, lol.

MrBunnyBan said...

Gah, it is confusing. Just call him a different name on your blogg lar, can protect anonymity also.

*ahem*

HE DOESN'T KNOW?!?! After you wear that kinda shirt???

++ Chris ++ said...

Yep, he still doesn't know! Aghhh!!Can u believe it??
But somehow I think maybe he knew about me, because I have this ex-senior (gay one, of course) in my uni, named ***** who likes to blabbering around about his friends' bad sides, including me (Yuck, how I hate blabbermouth ones). I afraid ***** knew the other Chris and told him about me. But I hope it didn't happened.