Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Back Home

There’s something special these few days, so I just don’t have something I want to blog about *sorry sorry*. The school term isn’t even started; therefore I don’t really have something to do and something to tell about.

My bad dreams few days back perhaps a sign that I must go home to J-town, meet my family, erasing every single odd thoughts in my mind.

Lolz, maybe for you it is way too lame. But that’s me; I’m really a family man, though. I must see my family much often. If I got far away from my family, eventually my mind will wander, imagining how lonely I am, why I should be lonely like this while my family is happy together at home, and so so. Such a drama queen (that’s one reason I created this blog back then, so I could write down my feelings instead of being a melancholic drama queen). Haha, so that’s why tomorrow I’m heading back to J-town, meet my family before the school term starts.

Anyway, I got a funny short message from my friend H, I dunno whether you have read this one or not. So I just tag you all, who read this post, to resent this message to your friends, haha x-)

Life is just like PENIS. Sometimes it gets BIG, sometimes it gets small. Sometimes IN, sometimes OUT. Sometimes soft, sometimes HARD. Sometimes UP, sometimes DOWN. So enjoy PENIS! Oooops… I mean life ^^

I hope I meet Chris there, since our home is not too far separated, hehehehe *just hoping*. So be back for more posts next Monday guys. CU then ;-)

1 comment:

++ Chris ++ said...

Kekekeke, ah I enjoy both penis and life. So how are you harvey? How's it going in Aussie?