Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lust Frenzy

Well, this post is dedicated to my friend Tim, who tagged me to write about “What Straight People Misunderstood about Gays”

Because of some reasons, I remember one of friends of mine once told me here.

“You gays usually attracted just physically.”

“All that matters is just lust!”

Then I think, “Are we?”

Well, yea I must admit there are many cases that gay couples just hold out for not so long, perhaps because getting bored with his playboy bf or so many narrow reasons. So many people even said that a relationship between to male won’t last long because there is always a strong tendency to have pria idaman lain. Yes indeed, I admit it. But isn’t it too early to say that gays just care for lust?

Me for instance: sometimes (okay, maybe not just sometimes) I myself want to have a hunkylicious-gorgeous guy; that guy who plays as Superman (dunno who his name is, duh) or that Jake Gyllenhaal from the Brokeback Mountain as my date. I mean, who doesn’t?? Of course you prefer your mate for at-least good looking la. But that’s not all for me. Beside that, I would always see his other qualities, his way of behaving, how he treats others, and so many more (lolz, maybe that’s why I hardly get a boyfriend, being too picky, kekeke). So he couldn’t say that I only care about lust actually.

So that’s why I just hate those cheesy-brained people from IRC who always think physical properties is the most important for us, or think dat they’re the most gorgeous human being on this planet. Always fly away when they don’t feel like your appearance whereas they even worse. No offense here by the way.

Some guys (well, many guys actually) really do have misunderstanding about us gays (lesbian and bisexual as well). We gays do have feelings. We can love, we can sad, we can happy, just like what you do. Helooo, even dolphin or dog as animals do feels. Why aren’t we?
We are same human being. The difference is that we prefer the same-sex relationship. That’s all.

7 comments:

Ganymede said...

The reason why gays seem to be like that it because guys think with their dicks. Same goes with straight relationships. Don't assume that when you see straight couples, they are happy together. It very may well be the guy is in it for the sex only.

Shake Trees said...

hmmm... y make things complicated leh. its a misunderstanding ma. live ur life for ur own. not for others wor. just b urself :)

++ Chris ++ said...

kyle: Yep yep, that’s what I want to say. We’re sexual creatures after all…lol

defiant85: Also agree with u def. We can’t actually judge a book by its cover, right?

cybertron: Ehehehe, ya lah. I didn’t make it complicated lo, cos I live on my own rules, keke. But it just that my friend Tim asked me to write such post; so I just write about what I think about what straight people often misunderstood about us gays ;-) No worries dude.

Shake Trees said...

hehe... me not saying abt u n wat u said. me just saying as in saying for everyone... hmmm wat am i saying... u get wat i say? :P

++ Chris ++ said...

Ya ya, get it oledi ;p Kekeke, must be flustered wif your first sentence~

Harvey said...

Sometimes I feel that if I'm more attractive I would have been able to get a boyfriend. But well... if the relationship is just based on outward physical attraction, it won't last long.... whether it's straight or gay relationship. There's more to it than sex.

++ Chris ++ said...

Yep, agree wif you too harvey... There's more to it than sex.
Sex is necessary, but not everything.