Monday, August 14, 2006

Postponed Outing and a Strange Dream

Yesterday I used to go with Chris to buy that mp3player we wanted to buy. (Is it a coincidence that we both just want to buy an mp3player at the same time? Even we wanted to buy the same type mp3player. Whoa, what a mind contact, lolz.). But since he had to go to J-town to attend his friend’s graduation ceremony, we postponed our outing. Yah, I think there’s no rush lah, it’s okay.

Anyway, I had this weird dream in my sleep,

I AM MARRIED. Gosh. To be detail, I am MARRIED WITH A GIRL!!! Accckkkkk nooo!! I am married with Lie, one of my gal friends in uni. Then we have a kid, yes a kid, owh. It was so real, till I thought I wasn’t dreaming. In this dream, I could even think about many things that actually happen in real life. Now I’m a little scared. *tremble tremble*

How this could possibly happened? I mean, yes, if I am going to marry a girl in my real life, I probably will choose Lie as my bride (which I doubt I will do, since I’m not too into women anymore). But it’s not about that. What I’m thinking is: Do I still have a hidden desire to marry a woman? Now that I’ve realized that I prefer man to woman.

Geez, I really haven’t completely comprehended myself yet. I realized it.

4 comments:

++ Chris ++ said...

Noooooooo, what do I do? Kekeke. But after think of it, I do have really strange dreams nowadays. Here I list them all:
1. A guy whose face resembles Craig David asked me to be his bf. *Not bad,lolz*

2. That dreadful dream about marry a girl. Gosh.

3. I have sex in a sauna *weeee*

And few more, but I can't remember the rest. Gee, what do they represent?

Kihu said...

maybe it is a hint by god that u soon to become straight .. Ooops

++ Chris ++ said...

famezgay: Ewww, I couldn't even think what my life would be if I'm straight lo, lolz.

kyle: Eh no la, i don't really like looking at those bridal stuff. Hemmmmm, maybe I should read gay magz more often, kekekeke. Maybe I will have more interesting dreams instead~~ ;)

savante said...

Ah, a straight man in the closet :)

Paul