Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Annoying Habit

Lately that H guy I met not so long ago started this annoying habit: call me for a sec but when I try to answer it he would always close the line a.k.a. misscall. You must know it la. It is really annoying therefore I usually keep my mobile phone in silent mode nowadays. Maybe part of it was also my fault; at first I replied his misscalls, just trying to be decorous. But now that he misscalls me everyday (few times a day, arrgghh) it seems soooo annoying. Once I told him to stop, but it wasn’t work.

Today I met Ed, and I told him about this H’s annoying habit and guess what Ed said,

Usually when a guy misscalls you, he is thinking about you

Aackk, nooo, I don’t want him to thinking of me. I do like him, but just as friend, no else. Did I give him any hope last time we met? I don’t think so. Even if yes, it was just first meeting la. For me, first meeting just needed to give me a first impression about the guy I meet, no more. How he behave, his appearance (well, who doesn’t?), and so so. I didn’t even count it as a date :-/

Awh, why did many guys I knew have this weird habit sih? First that D guy, now this H guy. For them to know me better, having this weird habit is a total turn-off for me.

No comments: