Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Impertinence

As usual, when I visit a new blog I always say “Hi” or whatever on the chatbox so that the blog’s owner know that I visit his/her page.

Not long ago, I came to this blog and try to be polite, say greeting to the owner and say that I like his layout and his blog. I even visit that blog again few days after. At first, I thought the blog owner is so nice. He replied my greeting, visited my blogs, and we did a little ‘basa-basi’ chit-chat on our chatbox back then. He even suggested me to register my blog at a quite well-known GLBT blog directory so that my blog can get more exposure. So sweet of him.

One day after, I visited his blog once more, checked on the chatbox, whether he gave a reply for me again or not, but… my tags have disappeared; while other’s tags (between my tags and his replies to me) kept still.

Positively, I thought that might be just a system-error on the chatbox (a bit uncertain, because I knew that the chatbox provider never had any single error before, but I ignore such thought). I leaved tags once again on his box, trying to communicate with him. Well, he replied, but his answer was quite short and (maybe it’s just my thought) less friendly. Yah, I didn’t give much shit lah. So I, being not too care, left without bad thoughts on him.

About one week later, I visited that blog once more, and once again… had my tags on his chatbox have been removed. I realized that those tags have been removed on purpose. What the f***!! What an arrogant one!

You know, maybe it’s not a big deal actually. Just a few tags being removed from a chatbox. But for me it’s more than that. It’s about mannerism.
By writing this post I don’t mean that I am special or superior or what so that you can’t delete my tags on your board. Not at all. All I want to say is “Is that how that guy treat other people?” with such an impolite manner. Geez, whereas on one of his posts he said that he dislikes such an impolite and flaunting manner. But guess who’ve been nailed for an impolite act?? HIM. Or did he think that I’ve tried to advertise my blog through his? Yuck! nope lah! There’s no need to do that.

You know, maybe I have bad luck with people who have the name *****, just like that blogger have, because I had a quite similar problem before with my ex-gay-senior in my uni who has the same name as his, *****. And the last, with that multilevel marketing guy, also named *****.
Geez, get away from me *****.

1 comment:

++ Chris ++ said...

Yep yep, it consists of 5 letters... Hehe, let's play hang man
Yea, I think he should get a grip :-/ Don't forget to get an immunization injection lho kyle, otherwise we would get infected by him kekeke.