Saturday, August 05, 2006

Too Fast Encounter

The First Encounter
Finally after so long no see, I have another chance to see my Chris. There I was, at my uni talking with my juniors and then he came approached.
Gosh, he’s a bit skinnier. Didn’t he eat well at home? Ah, nevertheless, for me he’s still adequate. My feeling is so strong for him thus I wanted to hug him tight and squeeze him right there. Awh. I missed him a lot. He wore that white trousers with matching white shirt, covered in some thin light-brown jacket. It seemed he quite like that outfit coz I’ve seen him in that before though. Then I said,
“Halo Chris.”
“Ah, halo Chris,” he smiled and replied with his unadorned voice.
“…” *smiled, trying to make conversation*
“How are you?”
“I’m fine. It’s really nice to see you around…”
Then one of my friend interrupted the moment and when I glanced back, he was going with his friend. Shit.


The Second Encounter
In the evening, one of my junior, Ca asked me to go with her. She told me she wants to see the cookies exhibition at Cihampelas Walk, where so-she-said you can try all the cookies for only Rp 15000. So cheap. But, like other all-you-can-eat place, it was too crowded for us to move freely and try the cookies, besides almost half of the cookies was made of chocolate (which we don’t really like=p). So we just decided to try he ramen at the new restaurant named Shin Men instead. It is a newly opened premium Japanese Restaurant there. So we go there: me, Ca, Liem, Jay, Hen, and Vy.

To my surprise, there at the Cihampelas, Chris joined us. Apparently (I knew it later) Ca has asked him to go along too. So surprise, but happy. Anyway, it’s not like Ca knows that I love Chris lo~~ It’s just coincidence that she asked Chris to join us.

I choose Miso Spicy Ramen and strawberry juice. The ramen was quite bad (but still MAHAL!! Shit). But because of Chris’ presence it wasn’t that bad, lolx. I saw he just ordered the bento packet and strawberry float. The bento is so small I think. Geez, no wonder he’s getting skinnier. So we just ate and chit-chat for a while there.
Yah, the whole thing costs us Rp 189.000. Can’t say it worth the price. Bad, bad restaurant, I won’t eat there again next time.

Then we walked around the mall. I and Chris would just walk slowly behind the group, talking about stuff like: what happened recently, his pimples, and so so. He walked so close to me, till I can barely felt his breath against me sometimes. Here I write some of our conversations.
“Look like you’re getting skinnier during this holiday.”
“Ah, really? I don’t realize it.” *smile*
Hen interrupted (talking to me), “You’re also a bit skinny lo Chris.”
”Ya, it’s kinda hard for me to gain weight, it’s easier for me to reduce weight, which I needn’t to do, cos I don’t want to be freaking skinny hehe”
Bla bla bla bla……………………………..
“Eh, wait a sec, my facial wash gel is emptied out. I should buy a new tube.”
“What facial foam do you use?”
“The L’oreal one, you know? Pure Zone.”
“Ow, is that good?”
”Yes, that’s a good one. What do you use yourself?”
“I use the one from skin centre.” Which I realized is necessary, because he does have a acne prob.
Bla bla bla bla………………………………

And in the end, Chris asked me if he wants to buy a new mp3 player, what brand he should consider. He asked me because he knew I’m so into that techie stuff. And I told him that I also want to buy a new one. Then he suggested we go together to choose at the shop. Cos, like he said, he doesn’t know much about techie stuff, and it’s better for him if I accompany him there. Of course I’m glad he trusts me, and I hope this would develop further. I hope so.

We went back home after that. And I’m looking forward to see him again.
Haisss, see what the impact of seeing him today, I lost interest in doing anything but thinking of him, sigh.

No comments: