Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The First Meeting

Damn that internet connection! It was down for few days back then so I couldn’t update my blog for days. What’s with what they call lightfast internet access? Pfuitt, they should call it snailfast instead.

Anyway, two days ago I just headed back to my dorm from J-town… Ackkk! To my surprise, my dorm was flooded because of the heavy ice rain (yes, it was real ice, whew) occurred few days ago, my room looked like a ‘kapal pecah’ when I arrived yesterday, wuihhh so messy.

So, because I really HATE messy room (especially if that room is mine), so I just got rushed to clean it and arrange it back to its former state, haha, am I too girly for loving that neatly arranged room?? =p

Haisssss, luckily my computer wasn’t damaged because of that damp environment

Yah, in the afternoon I went to meet a guy I knew from an Indo gay-dating site, although I just casually registered myself on that site, didn’t expect much la. Let’s call him H here. Yah, I was willing to meet this H guy becoz he seemed kinda nice and not cheesy-brained as some guys from IRC I knew. So I met him at a café and have a little chit-chat. He seemed funny and low-profile, something that I would expect from a guy. He also didn’t dominate the conversation and quite smart to choose topics.

About physical, Ed said to me, that this H guy “Enggak banget!*”. But not that bad la, I just say he’s average. Yah, I don’t really judge people from the appearance much, but if that person’s too *sorry* ugly, well…., that’s outside my tolerance *sorry sorry* x-) I don’t want to be a hypocrite here, lol. So I just say the truth.

I usually don’t like to talk too much on a first meeting though, so I kinda expect him to do the same =) Ahaha, so that’s why some guy would consider me as a conceited guy. But hey, it’s a first meeting, so it’s quite natural la…

He understood my strange behavior so I thought it was good for us. But one I don’t really like from him is his a-bit-queeny-behaviour, such as melambai-lambaikan tangan when he talked and that ’tante rumpi’ accent but that was really okay since it wasn’t too acute. So we just talked along for about few hours (which I spend most of it keep silent and stare, hoho) about our family, friends, work, school, and so so and then headed back home. He offered to take me back, so nice of him, but I said no lah since his home is quite far and it’s kinda late in the evening. So bye bye then. C ya next time.

No gay, hot, steamy sex action lho, lol…

*Enggak banget! : Means “So not you at all! Too ugly, euwwww!”

No comments: