Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Crazy Blah Blah

Today I went to the Taman Anggrek Mall wif my friends, just for ‘cuci-mata’ purpose, haha. Yah, since I know that there, both at Taman Anggrek Mall and Condominium, there are huge amount of gay men population. And usually I found them cute lho. Duh, bitchy me, lol...

Yea…I think I can’t fully blame myself la =p

Yah, to be to the point, I found many cute guys there; few of them are gay, for sure. Hemmm, seems like my gaydar is still working well after being idle for months (because of my dear Chris, ahaha). I even found few tried to flirt wif me at the closet. But no sex action la, I didn’t feel like to do an ONS that time.

Then I met this obviously-gay-middle-aged-couple at Face Shop. The bottom, which is the queeny one, was looking for a face lotion or some kind like that there. The top, the macho one, accompanied him (her??), waiting, not interested in that cosmetic thingies. Then I thought,

“Even this old queen has a boyfriend who loves him.”(I know, how rude I was for having such thought, but it just happened)

Oke, this is one of my drama moments…
I admit it; I’ve reached this point where I feel so lonely, coz I don’t really have a working relationship. I do really want to be with my Mr. Perfect, which is my Chris, for now. I think this is also my fault for not confessing my feelings toward him though. I’ve just been trying to make him know it, by showing him affection for instance, but it seemed not much working. He’s too naïve after all, and now I’m tired of waiting. I do want to tell him this, Gosh, I almost can’t take this. Yet I’m afraid my confession will cause him to fly away. Aghhhhh.

PS: Forget the last paragraph, that’s just my stupid blah-blah, I’ll be better in few hours. Geez, should cool down my mind asap.

2 comments:

Kihu said...

Just confessed it all.. Time is short.. don wait dude

++ Chris ++ said...

Thanks dude for the suggestion =)
Really helps, hehe...