Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lawrenceusm Factor

I browsed along the blogs in my bloglist today, just to find that Ceusm’s blog is closed now (since July 7th actually). It’s a bit weird for me, even though I dunno him personally but a scratch of sadness exists in my heart suddenly =(
I know it’s not like Ceusm’s dead or what, but still it makes me feel lost. Ehehe, am I too soft-hearted?
Yah, anyway, I believe he did that for a good reason, and all I can say is just “Good luck Ceusm for whatever you do =) I always hope the best for u.”

6 comments:

Mr RM said...

I met Ceusm lately, and I am surprised too! His blog is among the most honest blog arounds!

I guess, one thing about rainbowlander blogging is NOT to reveal too much.....

I am going to miss his blog.....

Shake Trees said...

u all dun have to miss him ma. can always msn him or call him ger ma. *doink. but missing his blog is one thing lu.

++ Chris ++ said...

Yea, I mean I will miss his blog mar... Hehe, I know I can always msn him, and that relieves me =)

Shake Trees said...

*pengsan

++ Chris ++ said...

cibetronic: Cibe, what is pengsan? Is it the same with pingsan (unconscious)?

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»