Sunday, July 16, 2006

Against An Odd (Friend)

When I just arrived home yesterday my mobile phone rang…

*pick my phone*

Ow, a short message for me. Thought it was from my Chris or who, I opened it.

#Halo, have doing what? You said you bring me cute ones from there…#

Yes, he really said it; I don’t change the sentence here. A bad bad grammar indeed.


Oh, him. Just my old friend I knew from IRC, Nich who always thinks that I’M A PIMP. Yes, A PIMP.

He knew I’ve been studying at another city so he few times asked me to bring my gay friends (note: CUTE gay friends) here to J-town to meet him and do ‘that’ thing, you know la…

Ighhh, such a stupid prick! Even if I have that many gay friends, I WON’T bring them to meet him after all. Who does he think he is… As if I would sell my friends or what.


Second short message coming,

#When will you come to my apartment? Then we could have a wild wild sex, haha.#

Good, good, now he thinks I’M ALSO A HO*.


The third,

#You must be having a lot of rampant sex there. Your ass must be a wreck now, lol.#

And now he thinks I’M A SEX BITCH.


I don’t know what’s wrong with my attitude toward him, really. It’s not the first time; he always comes with those sayings to me, telling me to bring him many cute guys to fulfill his desire and come to his apartment to have that sex thingy with him. As long as I can remember, I never had sex with him, never brag about my friends, or something like that before.

He seems serious with what he said. Is he really is? Or is that the way he jokes? Well, if that is how he jokes, I can’t get it. Sigh, I don’t know why I still call him as my friend though :-/

Yah, put aside my feelings for his harsh words, I think he’s a bit lonely though, since he’s about 34 y/o now, discreet, doesn’t have close friends, doesn’t have a long term relationship, and live by himself at his apartment (I know how boring to live in an apartment though, especially if you’re alone).

Haiss, I used to pity him lho. But not for today. Since I was having such a boring day and have a bad mood now, it’s better not to reply him or I would say some rude things to him and hurt him. So I’ll just stay silent.


*Ho : whore

4 comments:

Kihu said...

oh my god! well he not discreet at all by saying all these words ahaha..!

Well just ignore lar.. uhmnn.. !

++ Chris ++ said...

Yea, actually I expect him to be maturer, since he's about twice my age. But expectation is just expectation after all, kekeke.

Yah, I thought so, ignore him is the best for now~~ ;)

Ei, I read your blog yesterday and really love it... we do have sumthin in common with that kind of HUJI guy, ahaha. Sorry for not commenting, promise I'll comment later.

Kihu said...

haha no worry take ur time dude :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»