Saturday, July 15, 2006

Home-Made Escargot and Thai Cancellation

Surprisingly today my Mam cooked escargot for us. Do you know escargot? It’s some kind of big snails cooked a la France. Haha, that’s the best explanation I can give for you le...

Heard that there in France this kind of snail is so rare therefore make it very expensive. Only luxurious restaurants would serve this escargot menu. Kinda ridiculous actually, since here in Indo you can get as many snails as you want for an unbelievably cheap price. That’s just one benefit from staying in this tropical country, cheap-price for food ingredients, lol.

Yah, then I helped my Ma with the cooking. Euuuwww, those snails have so disgusting look and secreting much phlegm. We should cut its shell tip (each of’em, wueh) thus made it easy to be cleaned and cooked.

NOTE FOR ME: If you try to cook escargot, get someone else for cutting its shell tip for you! Otherwise you’ll end up feel queasy after that. Bleh…

Despite of its disgusting appearance, that escargot is so delicious, yummy… Make you want more and more of’em. Haha, try it once la…

Making my holiday boring, my Pa just told me that we didn’t get those airplane tickets to Thailand as we arranged before, so that means we’ll just spend this holiday at Jakarta, sigh. Instead, they (that travel agency) offered us to change our destination to Singapore~~ Sounds great, but my Ma doesn’t think the same. Yah….*peevish face*

Then I read Defiant’s blog and found dat he was going to Melaka with few Malaysian bloggers wif him. Awww, Indonesian bloggers never had such a fun trip, maybe I should arrange some for us, but of course, like Defiant said,

“No gay, hot, steamy sex action…”

Lolz~~

Now I’m wondering what my dear Chris is doing ya for this holiday?? Is he seeing someone new? Well, just keep wondering… Can’t wait to see him again x-)

4 comments:

Ganymede said...

Oooo. SNAILS~~~ Yummy.

Hehehehe.

Yea Melaka dem fun. Thank goodness I didn't put on weight there with the amount of food I ate. Heheheh.

Kihu said...

we all are "decent guys" so no steamy action lar hahaa.. well.. enjoy ur coming holidays yah.!

++ Chris ++ said...

defiant: Whaha, here at home, I also ate almost uncontrollably to gain weight a bit, but I didn't put on weight also, lol. Still a skinny guy as usual :b

++ Chris ++ said...

famezgay: Haha... yup yup thanks~~ Ah... no hot and steamy action also for me this holiday, lol.
Hope you also enjoy your holiday as much as I do ;)