Friday, July 07, 2006

Homesick

I just got a call from my Mom. She asked me when I will head back to J-town, since my family is currently residing there now. Here, I’ll write our conversation shortly…

“Wei.”

“Wei, Chris’ here. Mam??”

“Ya, it’s Ma here. How are you lately, ge?”

(My family calls me 哥哥 – ge ge, which means “elder brother”, since I’m the eldest son in my family)

“Fine here Ma, just a bit busy, how’s there?”

“Here’s also fine. When will gege back home?”

“I hope soon Ma; I’m a bit lonely here, though. Can hardly wait to see you and Pa. Hmm, I assume about next week la.“

“Oke, don’t forget to tell me before ya. Anyway, did you eat well? Have any trouble with your health?”

“Yup and no, hehe. I’m just going well here, don’t be too worry about me, okay...”

“Fine fine, well...”

“Cu then Ma, dah...”

“Dah... Don’t forget to take the vitamins lho.”

“Sure sure.”

Awhhh, really want to go home right now, meet my Ma and Pa, and my弟弟 – di di (younger brother). But I still have few projects here, in my univ, waiting to be finished. Still, I think it’s good for me, keeping me busy instead of being idle for this 3 months holiday. But sometimes I still get this homesick feeling~~ *hiks*.

@ I want to go hoomeee!! @

2 comments:

Ganymede said...

Awww. Now now.

*pat pat

++ Chris ++ said...

Ya, I'm going home rite now, even if my univ explodes and destroy all my works here, I'll just keep going, lol...