Monday, July 31, 2006

Will and Grace


Yesterday, DVD Store

So I’m going at the DVD store today wif my friends and there it is….. I just see a whole seasons of Will and Grace the DVD at the rack. Awwwwwww, Gosh, after being anxious for so long finally I will watch this serial, yesss…..*happy happy*

Yea, I know it’s not a new serial, but still, I never watched it before. So I just get excited…hehe.

Then I bought ALL the seasons DVD pack there, awwwww, just can’t wait to watch it.


Today, my dorm

OMG, I was just like watching TWO WHOLE SEASONS just in one day. This serial is so witty. I just can’t stop watching it more and more. It is a real fun, you know, after so long not find witty enough TV serial (I refer to the Nanny, anybody know? That serial starred by Fran Drescher as a Nanny) it is so relieving. Ah, here, if you don’t know what I’m talking about (and in case you haven’t ever watched it), I’ll write the rough synopsis for you.

The plot is mainly about two best friends, named Will and Grace who live together after breaking up with their lover. Will is gay and Grace is straight. Will works as a lawyer while Grace has a design company.

They have two friends, named Karen and Jack. Karen is a wealthy woman who just works for Grace just for fun, and Jack is just an unemployed gay guy live dependently on his friends.

So conflict revolves around their lives and the interaction between them and other people. It may seem ordinary, but it is presented so well, witty, and funny.

Ooow, you guys must watch them. You won’t be disappointed. Aw, enough for this post. I’m just going jump down on a pile of pillows to continuing watch the next season, ahaha. Cu later guys…

4 comments:

Ganymede said...

Waakakka. Another Will and Grace addict. Hehehe. I've not watched it myself yet but I heard its super hilarious. :P

++ Chris ++ said...

*excited* Yes, yes, yes, it is super hilarious INDEED, you must watch it Def, ahaha. It is sooo addictive =p

Harvey said...

Oooo, thanks for the suggestion. This is perfect for spending my holidays.

++ Chris ++ said...

Yea, it makes you want to watch more and more, lol. I just spend the 3rd season today...Can't wait to see the next seasons, kekeke.