Monday, July 03, 2006

Night Went Wild

Now that my friend, Ren is a graduate-soon-to-be, we celebrate it at Score!, a club in Cihampelas Walk. There goes me, Ren, Ty, Ad, Bram, Jim, Marc, Fan, Luc, Drix, Han, and Romy.

We ordered few bottles of Chivas Regal 12 whisky, soft drinks, and some foods then do small talks before the live band performed. Tonight, they say there would be a quite famous band consisted of 7 cute girls (yahhhh, why not 7 cute guys instead, haha).

We also did a toast for Ren, the graduate-soon-to-be.

Luc: “Ya, guys, let’s give a toast to Ren and Bram. They’re will be graduated soon”

Us: “Cheers” *toast* *we drank that whisky in one shot*

Me and Jim: “Huekkkk!! Bitterrrr!!!!!” *drank that soft drink in a rush*

About Chivas Regal 12 whisky itself, actually I don’t really really don’t like its taste, blehhhhh, so bitter! So I just don’t understand why people actually want to buy it for Rp 900.000 each bottle. If I could choose, I myself would prefer to buy a glass of strawberry juice for Rp 8000 instead of that 12-years-old bitter whisky (Whew, 12 years, no wonder they could be so damn mahal*!!).

Yah, then the band started to play and we stopped talking to see their performance. The band was so fabulous lho, the girls are sexy and sure have amazing voice. If they make an album, I will buy it for sure.

When the band was playing and everyone started to jump onto the dance floor, there was this nice chubby guy, dancing attractively, which in the end I realized, in purpose to checking me out. Duh, sorry for him, beside there was also my friends there (straight friends, of course), I would prefer dancing with that really cuuuuteeee guy near the bar there, hehehe.*wink wink*

But I’m not that bitchy lah, lol.

Anyway, head back to my story, almost all of us got drunk in the end. Even Ren started to flirt with one of the girls from the band. Crazy Ren, I startled when he tried to pour the whisky to that poor girl, haisssss. Luckily we, the not drunk ones, pulled him aside, rescued that girl from what-would-be-called whisky bathing, lol. At that moment (it was 3.30 AM, kinda late hor…), we realized that was the time to go home after all, so we all headed back home.

Then when I saw the bill, whoaaaaa almost 1,5 million Rupiah!! MAHALLL!! That was the price after the discount and so so, but still it was expensive, haisss. Yeah, but we was happy, so it was worth the price, kekeke.

Wuah, I hope sometime in the future we’ll do it again. Perhaps for my graduation celebration =)

*mahal = expensive

3 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

Cool, nice to see you had fun. Price tag though, yeecks.

Er, maybe you shouldn't write your friends real nmes here if you're not out.

Unknown said...

omg... that's crazy!!

mahal sekali!!!!!

even if you go out in sydney it shouldn't be as expensive.. but then again i might be wrong.. i only drink beers and some spirits... hahah

but at least you have fun lah

++ Chris ++ said...

mrbunnyban: Hehe, they're not real names lho, just nicknames I use here for them on blog. Thanks for remind me mrbunnyban=)

cherry: Yup yup, really had fun there even though it was so expensive, hehe.