Friday, June 30, 2006

That Guy From DVD Store

Nah, this is my second post of this day, hehe.

Do you remember about my previous post about this cute guy, the owner of the DVD store near my dorm?

He got down from his motorcycle and detached his helmet. And when I saw him, I was speechless. Man, he is gorgeous. Well maybe not that gorgeous, but still he is adequate. I presumed he was on his 27 or 28. He’s just too gorgeous to be straight, haha. But I knew that he really is, cos I didn’t feel that ‘something’ feeling on him.
Then he opened the door for us and we (me, Ty, and him) entered the rental. While I browsed through the shelf looking for DVDs, sometimes I took a peek on him. Whoa, he was cute. Cool and calm.

Wakakak, I was sooo damn wrong about him lho. Cos tonight when I visited that DVD store with Ty, I heard he (I mean that DVD guy) is talking to his-obviously-gay-friends sooooo EFFEMINATELY, lol. Waving his (or must I say her? Lol) hands while talking and of course he used that “bahasa gaul” which made me laughed out loud. Auhhh, he broke the cool guy image I’ve had of him before in my mind. Here’s I write parts of his words as well…

--What he said: “Eiiii, mana ada itu lekong yang mau ???”

+Proper Indonesian: “Eiiii, apa ada pria yang mau dengan hal seperti itu???”

=In English: “Eiiii, which man would want such a thing???”


--What he said: “Ratu, yey mau ke mana? Nggak sindang bareng kita-kita aja?”

+Proper Indonesian: “Ratu, kamu mau ke mana? Kenapa tidak bareng kita saja di sini?”

=In English: “Ratu, where do you wanna go? Why don’t you join us here?”


I’m sorry for ones who don’t understand Indonesian language well x-)


Whew, in a flash, I lost my interest in him just that, wakakakak.

Ah, we could be wrong sometimes, could we? Lol.

3 comments:

famezgay said...

hahah u lost interest because he's not straight or uhmnn he's too queeny?

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

omg omg omg.. that's just crazy man.. i'd freaked out too.. whats the reason that you've lost interest tho? im thinking cos u like macho guys... ahhaha i might be wrong...

++ Chris ++ said...

ceusm: Haha, I think it's because the second reason, cos he's too queeny, wakakak. But it's not like I hate queeny guys lho=D
But for a relationship I'd rather make it up with unqueeny one, lol.

cherry: Nah nah, I'm not the one who'd freaked out, am I? kekekeke. Ya, I like macho guys, but decent one is better for me. Yah, as long as he’s not queeny lar…lol.