Monday, June 12, 2006

A Trip To Istana Plaza

As I planned few days earlier, today I was going to Istana Plaza for ice-skating. We were 4 when we planned it back then: me, Sa, Ty, and Ot. But you know, sometimes wind spreads the info everywhere. And then so we were, headed to IP: me, Sa, Ty, OT, Dit, Ry (Dit’s girlfriend), Stev, Fan, Fanie, Guz, and Nez (Dit’s little sister) went to the Istana Plaza to go for skating. Whoa, just a lot wasn’t it?

Fanie, Guz, and Sa told me that they have never played skating before, that I must teach them how-to and so. Haha, I myself haven’t played it for few years, didn’t know if I still able to skate well.

Wah, when I entered the rink, I feel some cool sensation I like. It always happens when I feel really like something. And ice-skating is definitely one of my likings, haha.

I like the times when I’m skating around. It feels somewhat light…just like floating in the air. My friends surprised how I could skate so well. Hmmm, I myself dunno where I got that confidence for skating; just as the same as our bowling game I told you before. I just felt like I have been playing it for years or so.

We played about two and half hours till our feet were stiff, hahaha. It just happens every time, but still, I love skating enough to put aside my stiffness.

Nah, after we’ve tired skating we gathered beside the ice-rink to try the OSIM massage chair that we can use freely. Ahhh, feels like heaven, since our feet was weary after the ice-skating session we had. I thought maybe I should buy one of that OSIM chair, you know. Haha. Now that my weariness has gone, I felt ready for everything.

Well, maybe not everything…

Aackk!! My friends wanted to go to karaoke place (while I have known I couldn’t sing well). Gosh, what would I do? Mmm, maybe I would just let others sing. I would just quiet in the corner, zipped my mouth.

Things didn’t go as I planned, though. Still, my friends asked me to sing. So I picked Fa Ru Xue, a song by Jay Chou which I like. Wakssssssss, the song’s keys were so high, that I couldn’t reach it. So there I was, stupidly sang that out-of-tune Fa Ru Xue version of mine. Gosh, just couldn’t bear the shame. I promised, from now on I would accustom myself to sing much better.

We sang maybe seemed-so hundreds of songs until…I picked Tong Hua, my favorite song, by Guang Liang. I asked Sa to duet with me in that song.

“wang le you duo jiu”

“zai mei ting dao ni”

“dui wo shuo ni zui ai de gu shi”

“wo xiang le hen jiu”

“wo kai shi huang le”

“shi bu shi wo you zuo cuo le shen me”

“ni ku zhao dui wo shuo”

“tong hua li du shi pian ren de”

“wo bu ke neng shi ni de wang zi”

“ye xu ni bu hui dong”

“cong ni shuo ai wo yi hou”

“wo de tian kong xing xing dou liang le”

“wo yuan bian cheng tong hua li”

“ni ai de na ge tian shi…..”

We all started to sing that song aloud. And Ry started to cry…!!!?! What the heck!!

Then Stev skipped that song because of that. At that time I didn’t realize anything. I didn’t even know why Ry started to cry. Did I do something wrong with that song? Dit held Ry in his arms, tried to cheer her for what has happened.

Then Nez told me that that Tong Hua song reminds Ry for her recently-passed-away brother. Nez said that Ry’s brother used to like that song very much.

I feel so sorry for Ry, though. I really didn’t mean to make her so sad. I know she must be so sad, moreover her brother passed away not so long ago in a car accident.

So we started to sing another song to made Ry feel better.

I’m Sorry Ry, I didn’t know that that song also means a lot for you.

Well after that disaster karaoke session, we headed to the Aceh Road where we had our dinner there. I had a bowl of steamed noodles, Sa had a plate of rice noodles, Guz had chicken rice, while the others had fried rice. Yummm, so delicious…

After our dinner, we went home, coz it was so late in the evening. Mmmm, felt so sleepy.

When I calculated my expense today, I was shocked a little. Everyday like this and soon, my bank account will be over, haha. Geezzz, I've been so lavish these days :-/

No comments: