Saturday, June 10, 2006

Farewell Fireflies

Red summer sky has arise

Singing that incestuous melody

Song about you and me

Brittle as the dust, flying in the twilight


When did we start to lose? Let all fly away

Who’s singing that love song?

While you and me are separated away


I believe in my destiny

My love is lying out there, waiting for me

As the fireflies I see

Glowing that light

Searching for the soul mate which is yet to come


Maybe love is in another end of the dream

No way of living in real space

Sometimes I want to go back to the past

And try to hold you in my arms

`````````````````````````````````````````

Haha, how can I be so sentimental? I myself can hardly believe that I was the one who write that poem. Hemmm, maybe it was just that I missed my ex, a thing I’ve never done before. Or maybe just because I want a boyfriend? Haha, another lonely syndrome of mine.

I don’t want to be lonely, but you know (as I told you before) the one that I love even doesn’t know that I’m also gay as him.

Maybe you think about why I don’t tell him straight about this, right? But buddy, wish everything can be so easy….

He is so sensitive and discreet about that thing. Once I’ve tried to talk to him this, but he kept try and hide it. As I said before in my post, I don’t want to be too frank with him about this, since it’s an important and big thing to him.

I’m trying to talk to him about how I feel (and that I know about him as well, haha). But I just can’t find the right moment. I wish Chris realizes my feelings for him, that I just want to be with him.

No comments: