Sunday, June 25, 2006

8 Different Points About Your Perfect Lover

Haha, it’s my first time being tagged by a meme lho, thanks to dear Defiant, luv u too dear ~~~:p

But it’s okay, since I was actually planning to write a list about the points of my perfect boyfriend back then. Oww, can someone be my lover?? Lol

8 Different Points about Your Perfect Lover

1. Sharing similar interests with me

Usually it will be much easier for us to bring some conversation if we do have some things in common, but I don’t really care about this one cos I usually can talk about almost anything (well, except sport actually, I’d rather play it, not talking about it).

2. Well-mannered

I mean he must know how to behave and how to treat other people well.

3. Love me tenderly

Of course he must be someone who can resist my moody behavior, haha. Cos sometimes when I don’t feel good, I can be really peevish and/or melancholic lho. But I’m really nice most of the time.

4. Open-minded

This also means he isn’t egoist yet flexible. So we can compromise (just compromising, not changing la) our differences and where this relationship goes.

I don’t really looking for so-called soulmate, as long as we can keep our difference balanced, well that’s enough for me.

5. Smart and not boring

I’ve ever met this J guy I knew from my friend. He is sooo full of himself thus dominated the conversation with stuffs he likes, stuffs he dislikes, his friends, his ex, his…, his…, his…, and blah blah blah blah ‘till he could barely listen what I wanted to say. Yuck!!

Anyway, what I’m saying is I like guy who can bring the conversation flow and make me feel comfortable.

For me, sometimes I just feel need to add some spiciness to our relationship (cos I’m easily bored with routine activities; well hey, I’m Gemini after all), so he must be adventurous and not daring to try something different.

6. Enjoy shopping and cooking wif me

Cos I do really like shopping you know, especially when I’m stressed. But I’m not that shopaholic actually. And at least he knows how to cook something simple, such as soup or instant meal la.

7. Dependable

He’s a responsible person and can be a person I depend for (Which I rarely do, but when it happens, I really mean it).

8. Enjoy Sex

Last but not least… Lol.

And the lucky ones to be tagged with this meme are…..deng dennggg…:

1. Ceusm (Just feel like to disturbing your vacation =D )

2. Ed (Sorry Ed, I forget your blog address already)

3. Cherry (the first time tagging you Cher, hehe)

4. Fa (Knew you made it 100 not just 8, but try to choose the most essential, k)

5. Louis (I’m not the first one for tagging you with this meme, lol)

6. Tim (Hi Tim, how are you lately?)

7. Harvey (You’ve also been tagged by Defiant lho, hehehe)

8. Isaac and Leonard (Sweet and happy couple)

9 comments:

savante said...

I think the last bit about enjoying sex is easy enough to fulfil for most guys :)

Paul

++ Chris ++ said...

Paul: Hehe, actually I never met a guy who doesn't enjoy sex, though. So yes, it's easy enough to fulfill this one =D
Haisss, hope there will be someone to be my lover soon, lol.

Shake Trees said...

:)

MrBunnyBan said...

Coo...nice list. Me take notes.

++ Chris ++ said...

Wuehehe, thank u alot mr bunnyban, cibetronic =D
Really glad you're visiting~~

Anonymous said...

Never mind. It's some kind of private. Wait another version of my blog. :P

famezgay said...

kekeke too bad i think i wrote this meme before already.. ekeke! uhmnn maybe i should write another 8 more points abt the perfect lover.. too much to write ekeke

Mr RM said...

You are right! I love all your points, but at times, we just get a little picky....

I wish, I could find the perfect one too... Surely, he is OUT there SOMEWHERE... sigh....

++ Chris ++ said...

the searcher: Of course, there will be someone out there who can understands us well. I hope we can find him soon, hehehe =)
But I think we won't find a guy who can fulfill those criterias above (cos he's too perfect to be true, haha), then we should learn to compromise our needs to make the relationship goes well.