Friday, June 16, 2006

What Ed Said About Me Loving Chris

As I thought before, when Ed read my post about me loving Chris and our I-hope-it-will-be-happen marriage, he said to me this,

“What???!!”

“There must be something error in your head, Chris!!”

“That is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!”

Lol, if I could choose, I wouldn’t pick that bakka-chan as my loved one, really. I would pick somebody else: maybe a guy I met on Paskal Hyper Square or that Y guy I like before, as long as not that bakka Chris. Gosh, I really can’t understand my feelings toward Chris, though.

PS: For the readers who got flustered, my name is Chris and right now I love a guy with a same name as me, Chris. So don’t get it both mixed up, okay.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.. so you're together with this chris guy? chris and chris.. cuteeeeee....

++ Chris ++ said...

Cherry: Hehe, thanks a lot. I hope we can get through it =D
Haizzz, wish he could realize it (I mean my feelings for him); That stupido, lol.

famezgay said...

haha woa.. wats the possibility of two sharing the same name being together? ekekeke... I hardly know someone same name as me also!

++ Chris ++ said...

Ceusm: Ya, you know dat Chris is kinda common name la, haha. Duh, I really hope that he (I mean Chris) isn't that naive... (so Ed wouldn't laugh at us again, lol)

Anonymous said...

Chris and Chris. And it;s not cute. It's ridiculous.

++ Chris ++ said...

Hey Ed, how could ya try to break our pure love with those incisive words, hiks hiks. Cruel, cruellll........
LOL

Anonymous said...

Sorry dear Chris. But i mean it. :P

But nvm-lah, u got my 'permission'. So that i can laugh at both of u all the TIME. Life wont be that boring again, LOL :P