Friday, June 09, 2006

Bad Day Indeed

This afternoon, when I decided to go to the computer lab in my college, I didn’t have any slightest thought that I will be stuck here until…I dunno, maybe until the morning comes. Gosh, I hate it when it comes like this. Why me? Not somebody else :-(

15.00

I prepared before go to the computer lab, picked my stuffs and so. Was really excited to make few posts in blogspot. I didn’t think any bad luck was yet to come.

15.30

Arrived at the lab, innocently browsed along with my Opera browser, hoped find something interesting. Yuck!!! [SHIT]The internet connection was really slow, though. Even I couldn’t open absolutelyric.com to find some lyrics. Damn, fridae.com also wouldn’t open. Of course I couldn’t make any post. Got tired of waiting.

16.30

My friend Vi asked me to help her install an engineering software on her notebook. Surely, I helped her. But the prob is [SHIT] the local area connection dropped temporarily.

17.00

While I was trying to fix the connection [SHIT] the electricity also went down. So there I was, standing in the dark, waiting for the electricity generator to start.

17.30

Yan was coming, telling me that in the final exam my class got worse average score than our mid-semester exam. He told me that [SHIT] I might even get just B score for that lecture.

Then he left me alone. Thanks Yan, for ruins my mood :-(

18.30

Yes!! The circuit has been repaired and I thought I could continue with my blog. But noo, let the misery goes. [SHIT]There’s something wrong with the electricity switch in that lab so I couldn’t switch my computer on! And even when I tried using another computer in the lab, [SHIT] the internet connection was DOWN!!!!!!! And it would be so until the next day.

19.00

Prepared to go home, was fed up with all the things happened. But on top of that [SHIT] I couldn’t find the lab key so I should wait for someone to arrive and take care of the lab instead of me.

20.30

Ren came! So I rushed home, tried to forget all the bad luck happened.

No comments: