Saturday, June 03, 2006

My 20th Birth Day Anniversary

Whoa, today just practically one of my best birth day anniversary. Thought it will be an ordinary day, I really didn’t expect something special would be happen today. Since today I still had an exam. Great wasn’t it? Lol. Yah, you know, my birthday is at the end of the academic year, it’s time when all the exams are waiting for us, so I usually could hardly celebrate my birthday merrily.
Oh my, since yesterday my buddy Hen send instant messages in Yahoo! Messenger to all my friends, telling them about my birthday. And so I was standing there, was congratulated by all my friends. Thanks Hen, that’s really kind of you =)
Then In the evening, another friend of mine, Ren took us to the Pasir Kaliki Hyper Square, a place where you can find many (when I say many, it really is MANY) food outlet. Well, simply you can say it is a food district. I had a plate of hainan rice and a bowl of hot chili noodle (unlike the name, it actually not hot at all).
We did a chit-chat or so until clock showed 10.30 PM then we went home. One that I really like from that Pasir Kaliki Hyper Square is that there are so many Chinese gay people there. I even found one who dauntlessly gave me a flirtatious smile while I was talking with my guys (huah, fortunately my friends didn’t reckon it).

Last year, Ren (when he was also in my dorm, before he moved to another dorm) also took me, Ty, and Ad driving around downtown, to counting down the minutes before my 19th birthday. We went at about 7 o’clock in the evening and driving around the town, dropped by many restaurants and food junction to enjoy our meals. Whaha, I have never eaten as much as that night, though. And at 12.00 AM sharp, they all congratulated me and prayed for me. And of course, we went to that last food corner for the day… that so-called Cikapundung River Gulai. In the morning (well I must say afternoon) right after, we four had a hangover because of that gulai and our drinks. Oh, how I love the moments we’ve shared together. I hoped that the time stops that night. Then I won’t forget that night for all my life=)

I luv you all =) Frenz forever....

No comments: