Thursday, June 15, 2006

Busted !!

Yesterday I just read a post in this interesting blog. He just said that everyone started to reckon his homosexuality. It all was started in his uni and he really scared if any of his family members hear that.

Then after the news spread, everyone starts visiting his blog, just to ensure whether he IS really gay or not.

I just hate it when it happens. I mean when all the so-called-straight-people-who-starts-to-notice-that-you’re-gay looking at you and get away whenever you approaching them. Sigh, how can they be so cruel? Sometimes I just can’t understand the way they think.

I feel sorry for him, though. Sooner or later something like this is going to happen to us (I mean discreet gay people here). All I can say is just,

“Go through to it, man. You know that you don’t do something wrong for being gay.” (Even if I don’t know him personally)

I must admit, I was really scared of something like this to happen when I started this blog back then. What if my friends know? What if my family knows? Well, I suppose I don’t really care if my friends know me being gay, though. I will (maybe) eventually let everyone knows that I’m gay, except my family. I can hardly imagine if someday, my lil’ bro or my mother say to me,

My Fam: “Chris, I know that you’re hiding it from us. But we all know that you’re gay.”

Me: *speechless*

My Fam: *crying* “How could you be like this?? I didn’t raise you to be gay…”

Me: *still speechless*

Moreover if my family starts ignoring me or so, I can’t bear it for sure. I really love my family: Dad, Mom, and my little brothers. I really really really can’t imagine if I someday can’t hold them again, can’t talk to them, and even more they don’t want to see me again. It really hurts me you know, even when I just think of it. I think it will hurt me more than I hurt them for knowing that gay fact of mine.

So it does really make me concern when something like this happens to this man. I hope he can go through it well. Sincerely.

No comments: