Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Struggling for a Haircut


Now that my hair is getting long, I should go to the salon coz I don’t really like having it long. Nah nah, it means one: another visit to the Anata Salon at the Setiabudi. Well you know, if you do reckon in one my previous posts, I’ve written about the pedicure guy there who practically tried to flirt with me.

I didn’t think he could be that bold lho, since it kinda crowded there at that time. And he tried to flirt me when he was doing a pedicure for a woman there, i.e. batting his eyelashes to me, staring at me for so long, peeking me when I got my hair washed, and as cherry-on-top of it he smiled at me and Ed before he entered the men’s bathroom. Could he be more obviously inviting than that? Wah wah, what a dauntless man he is. Pity him, I didn’t have intention to follow him, so we (me and Ed) just sat there and laughed out loud after that.

Also; I didn’t mention it in my previous post about Anata but when I was entering the hair-washing room there is this group of obviously-gay-employees stared at me practically from head-to-toe, if you know what I mean. It did really make me uncomfortable, you know.

I thought, “Geeez, don’t they have any manager here? A gangbang like this can severely ruin customer’s mood (for instance: me!!).”

Eugghhhhhhhhhh. *tremble tremble*

When I asked Ed few days ago to accompany me once more to the Anata, he said

“Cs, are ye sure about dat? Don’t you remember ‘bout that sexual-harassment-effort that pedicure guy attempted to you? Moreover, that gangbang over the hair-washing room. Duh... as if there’s no another salon here.”

Yah, I must admit, Ed’s right. But well… you know, considering I did get the perfect haircut there, I don’t really mind la. Haha, stubborn me.

Hey… I will make this challenge with Ed, that if that pedicure-guy or another Anata’s employee attempts to do that flirting-thingie again, we’re going to reply. The winner is the one who do the best reply or get most flirt. Huh, let them see who's the boldest. And of course, there’s prize for the winner: the winner will get a lunch treat from the loser. Lol, isn’t it interesting, Ed??

P.S: Oh well, I forget that Ed is going outta town for a few days.

Case status: Pending!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, i am still here. But no way, i'm not gonna take the challange. The pedicure guy is no cute at all.

++ Chris ++ said...

Lho, didn't you go to Lampung? That’s what Jar told me.
Haha, but I think it still worth la, you said he scored 5/10 back then.

Fa said...

Nah....

I am thinking to go to the Anata Salon once i go to Bandung, near to office though.

Nah.. enlighten me: recommended or not???

++ Chris ++ said...

Fa: Recommended!! At least just for fun, haha. Actually the pedicure guy himself is not bad lho. Despite his desperation of seeking attention, he got score 5/10 from me and Ed. Besides, as a plus, if you go there on Saturday, usually you will find many sweet brondong hanging around, lol.

Anonymous said...

Fa.It's recommended. Have fun!