Sunday, June 11, 2006

Back to Nature

Wuahhh, today was so much fun…

Woke up in the morning, I didn’t know what I would do for the rest of the day. Actually I planned to play the games I’ve downloaded before on my computer. What a lazy Sunday, so I turned on the TV and started to watch ‘Crayon Sinchan’, lol. And then Guz send me a short message,

##Chris, what’re you doin’? I’m so bored, there’s nothin’ to do. Let’s take a walk la.##

Then I replied,

##Okay, sure. I’m preparing myself. So, where d ya wanna go?##

##Dunno, let’s decide later la, oke, prepare yourself##

We didn’t feel like to go just both, so we asked Jim, Fanie, and Han to go along.

Destination #1

Han suggested that we go to the “Strawberry Garden” at Lembang, so we can pick strawberries and enjoy natural strawberry juice. Haven’t been there before, we agreed. But pity us, they ran out the strawberries just the day before. It will take a week to wait the strawberries to regrow.

Thus we just bought and enjoyed a glass of strawberry juice each. Sat in the middle of strawberry garden, far away from the city crowd, it was sooo relaxing. The air was fresh and still unpolluted. I heard sound of water flowing in a small stream somewhere, gave me some peace feeling. The time also seemed to stop. Huaaah, I loved the ambience there. Sometimes, I’m going to visit that garden again for sure.

Destination #2

Then we headed to Mt. Tangkuban Perahu. Ye know, people there believe a myth that Mt. Tangkuban Perahu is used to be a real Perahu*. Actually its shape kinda resembles a boat; well maybe that myth is true somehow.

I’ve been here before, but it almost 2 years ago so I couldn’t remember it very well. We all wanted to go to Domas Crater, the most famous crater there. So we walked about 1.5 km far through the forest. At first we enjoyed it there because the scenery is so fabulous and they got the freshest air there, but after about half hour walking in the forest we felt so bored. Oh, would we reach the crater soon?? I’ve got to pee (so as Jim).

When it almost got our last nerves, finally we reached the crater. Jim and I rushed into the bathroom there, wuahh it was so relieved.

Then we started to climb the mountain to reach the hot sulfuric water spots above. We reached it and rest our feet in the hot water spring. Hot!! You should try it once =)

We took few pics then we went to the top to view the scenery.

When we walked down the mountain, we met a gay couple (I could tell it, for sure, haha) and I smiled at one of them, he replied. Sigh, I just want it to be like them between me and Chris. That stupido! Oh okay, forget ‘bout that la.

If we thought the journey to the crater was hard, we were wrong. The journey headed back to our car was much harder. When we finally reached our car, our feet were so stiff that we can hardly move it, wakakaka. I hoped tomorrow my feet are okay since I’ve planned to go on ice-skating at Istana Plaza.

Destination #3

Time to eat!!! We were so hungry. So we went to “Sapu Lidi”, a place to eat where you can choose to eat in the middle of a wet rice field. I think they just sell the ambience there since no other place offer the same idea (eat in the middle of a wet rice field I mean). Of course, the price of foods there were really high and so. But I must admit, I like the atmosphere there, so I didn’t care about that expensive price:-p

We got a place in a hut beside a fish pond. A beautiful place to eat =)

We ordered rice, one grilled chicken, one smoked gurame fish, beef sate, roasted mushroom, a cup of sayur asam each, a plate of roasted ketan oncom each, and for desert I choose a plate of cheese-coconut surabi (whaha, eat like crazy).

It was so delicious!!!! I didn’t suppose it could be that delicious. I just looove it. For sure I will come back here someday.

After we ate all those foods, we took a rest for a while before continuing our little trip. Then when we looked at the bill, wakss, we had to pay Rp 60.000 each, quite expensive isn’t it? That means we 5 spent about Rp 300.000 altogether. LOL, my friends used to eat here and usually they just spent about half our expense each. Gosh, guessed we were too hungry that time.

Last Destination

Of course we couldn’t forget God, could we? So we went to the Laurentius Church and attended a Holy Mass there.

Then this is our trip for today. Feel so exhausted but happy. Maybe we should do it again another time. I hope I can post the pics we just took on our trip soon.

*Perahu : Small boat

No comments: