Thursday, June 08, 2006

Bowling Mastah



Have never played a bowling game before, I got so excited when Ty asked me to play tonight. Me, Ty, Lix, Sa, and Ly; we 5 went to Planet Dago, a bowling place near our dorm.

Ever since it’s my first time to play, I didn’t find much trouble to play it. Gosh, it’s so exciting. I didn’t know why, but I got some confident and strange sensation when I walked at the line, aimed the bowling pins, and swing the ball onto the target. It’s like I’ve played that bowling game for years or so.

My friends were so amazed, since I won the game easily, haha. Now that I’ve found my secret aptitude in bowling game, maybe I should rethink to be a bowler too, lol.

Next week we are going to try ice-skating at the Istana Plaza. It will be much more exciting than bowling, though. I like skating so much even though I’m just a newbie, haha. I used to play it at Taman Anggrek Mall, Jakarta when I was at the Junior High. At first, I often fall, but I tried hard for it. Ughh, I can’t wait for it.

P.S: Now that Ty mentioned it, I just realize that I got aches on my arms and thumbs. Ouch ouch. My fault for not warming-up before swinging those heavy bowling balls :-p

No comments: