Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Chris the Gym Boy

“Skinny?? How uncool...!”

That’s what the girl in that L-Men High Protein Milk advertisement used to say blatantly, LOL. Well, come to think about it, those words somehow stab me when I heard it. Yah, cos I myself have that so-said skinny posture like she said, hahaha. It’s not like I hate my skinny body after all, I like it this way though. But then I thought it will be better if I do a little work out again (cos I used go to gym back then) to make it a bit more shaped. Since it is holiday and so, thus I do have much time for reshaping it a little. Well, nothing to lose la.

When I was in high school, I was sooo skinny, really really skinny. I was about 47 kg (103.62 lbs) weight, wahhh, so skinny, wasn’t it?

Then one day, my friend Lie said this,

“Mmm, Cs, how it sounds if we both go to gym? I want to have my body bigger.”

“Wah, it’s so unexpected of you to ask me to that kind of place. Why is it?” Well, of course I’m asking him this, I’ve known he hates work out or do any exercise before.

“Just you know, if we keep this skinny body up till we aged, we’ll have that old-dented-look-man posture. And I don’t want that.”

“Okay2, I’d like to. Just tell me when ya.”

Well, that was our conversation. And of course, as he said, I don’t want to have dented body in the future, so we decided to work out together. But in the end, he still didn’t working out even once, hehehe, he wasn’t too determined ya.

Then I went to the gym with another friend of mine, Cent. I asked him to accompany me cos I was so unfamiliar with those gym’s stuffs, while he have been working out for a couple of months.

Me talking to myself: Heee?? What is repetition? What is bench-press?

Me (again): How much do I suppose doing these things?

Me (and again): Which exercise is actually needed? There’s so much of it. Duh.

The first time I did it, it was really torturing…. The bench-press was way so heavy, the repetitions seemed endless (yes they were and always are), and those stupid pranks on the corner daringly laughed at me. Eeeeeghhhh, what a thoughtless prick!! You can’t imagine how I wanted to throw’em a stack of dumbbells in the first place.

One day after, I woke up in the morning with those stiff on my whole body parts. Even I could hardly move myself to take a bath lho. Ouch ouch. More gentle please…

Then, the days after, I kept working out in the gym, wuah, what a struggle, lol. But the gym itself wasn’t that bad lho. There were many cute hunks also working out, all sweaty and hot (literally and figuratively, hehe). There were also those personal trainers gathered around with those muscled body, and (I knew some of them) also gay, haha.

Not to mention, there were also many obviously-gay guys at the sauna (always in sauna, weren’t they?). Yah, after those torturing days, I’ve managed to gain weight and height a little and got a bit shaped, and so I was at the prom, looked fabulous and gorgeous (at least I thought so, hohoho) with that shaped body and tuxedo. Humhhh, all those torturing days were paid-off at last.

Yah, now dat I never work out again since that time, my six-pack abs is hardly visible, my used-to-be perfect chest is back to its origin flat shape, then almost nothing left from my working out days, lol.

Thus, my holiday resolutions are:

1. Working-out, getting my body shaped.

2. Improve my foreign languages knowledge.

3. Finish the website I’ve been establishing.

4. Maybe (if I’m not busy with those 3 above), going overseas for a vacation.

What are yours?? I’d be glad to know =)

2 comments:

Ganymede said...

My holiday resolution is always the same, enjoy the holidays as much as possible. How often do you get a 8 weeks holiday when we're out working eh. Enjoying means do whatever you like doing. :P

++ Chris ++ said...

Hehehe =)