Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Hypocrite...

Yesterday when I was boring, I browsed along the boyfiles in sgboy without any serious purpose. Just to amuse myself, instead of being bored.

And when I reached this profile, I was really startled. It was because the man behind this profile is actually one of my friends, R.

And why was knowing that he is gay made me startled? You must be asking that, aren’t you? It wasn’t just because he is actually gay, really. Actually I used to be suspicious on him, ever since our first meeting, so the fact that he’s really gay doesn’t shock me at all.

The thing is he is actually act as a HOMOPHOBE, yes, he IS, a HOMOPHOBE. I heard it when he talked our gal friends back then, he would blabbering about the girls he likes, things he would do with her girlfriend (funny, since I knew he NEVER had any), and how he pity us gays for being abnormal (abnormal he said??) and disgusting (say what??). What a two-faced prick he is! He was even tried to act as a macho man, which I say, he was just making himself a laughing stock, because he is soooo effeminate actually. So it was just funny when saw him acting like a macho jock yet still talking and mingling to impress the gals, effeminately (well, of course).

Well, say this is just my opinion then…

I mean, okay la if you want to conceal your true self, R, but you aren’t supposed to say those rude things, since you are one of the as-what-you-said disgusting and abnormal human being. Ah, one more, there’s no need to pity us lah, cos I pity you more for desperately denying who you really are.

No comments: