Friday, July 28, 2006

Blog Face Changing

Due to few complains from my readers that they need extra effort to read my blog because of its background and colorful fonts *sorry sory* x-), I’ve decided to change my blog template, become this one you see right now on your screen. Lol, I hope it will be much easier to be read then…

Like one of those sayings

“Visitor is a king (and queen, ehehe)”

So I’d like to keep you guys comfortable here, besides, I think I was also getting bored with the old background. I looooove this kind of urban sceneries background, such as town landscape or so so.
Do you like it? I’d like to hear your comments =)

5 comments:

teazed said...

I'm a prince though. Yes I prefer this background to the previous one and I like it too.

Anonymous said...

*eyes blurr blurr. 1 big 1 small *going to faint *pengsan oledi. lolx it's much better.

++ Chris ++ said...

Halo cibe, wake for a moment from your long sleep? Ehehe...

Anonymous said...

Esplanade?

++ Chris ++ said...

Ya, it's Esplanade :)